BuyDutchSeeds, are they for real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GoldenBoy812, Aug 20, 2005.

1. I am very very close to purchasing from www.buydutchseeds.com. But, i am on probation for possession of a fucking roach and have to serve 60 hrs community service, not to mention 600 bucks to my lawyer.

Therefore, i dont want to get a felony possession charge. Even if they intercept them, would they be able to fuck over my probation as it stands?

Also, how good is this site? They claim to have the best genetics on the web.

Does anybody know of a superior site to buy seeds?

all replies are appriciated!!!

Troy

2. I don't think they will charge you. What I hear is that all they do is take it...

3. what they do is confiscate the seeds and send you a letter saying theyve been confiscated.

4. ya, they dont really do anything to you, just confiscate and thats the end of it, sometimes you dont even get a letter

5. i have boughten two ten packs of seeds from bds, the white rhino seeds and bds special, they hide them and change the name on the credit card, for example mine said teliticks or some wierd thing and they were hidden in a cd case.

6. you won't get charged but if you get caught with a plant you're fucked?
    Does anyone know how many plants is a felony?

7. lol u can grow as much as u want as long as u dont break it down. its called botany/horticulture. i grew it in my front yard and a cop asked me whos it was and i said idk so he burned it right there and i stood there and wathed him. lol

8. If you live in canada then you wont get any charge because seeds are legel here. :):) oh canada.....

9. wow guys im sorry...but those prices are a rip-off. yea yea i know quality yada yada but dont even tell me that you dont think those are way over priced.

10. I agree the prices are steep, but I have been using BDS for years and the quality of the final product is well worth the 50 bucks for ten seeds. Also I have had 9 of 10 and 8 of 10 fail to germinate and they replaced them at no cost, both times, with no hassles. They do stand behind their product. And overall, pricing is about the same where ever you choose to purchase your seeds.
    Also after your initial purchase you can clone that strain for a very long time, so it's like paying 50 - 80 bucks for hundreds of plants. JMO.