buy marijuana at smoke/head shop?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panman23, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Troll feeding is now off limits.

/thread

2. Damn dude you messed up big time.

3. My boy simply said the word weed, and we were both kicked out. I told the store owner that it was ridiculous to kick me out for anothers actions, but he didn't have it. To bad, I drove 45 minutes to the next headshop and spent to the upwards of $500.

+ We were the only two in the store before, Idk what his problem was. I'll never go back, lost my support. I think it's stupid that you can't talk about weed in a headshop.
    If you talk about weed in a supermarket, is that the appropriate time and place? No. Will you get kicked out? No.

What's so different...? Just because they sell thing that are used to smoke weed, makes it so we can't talk about it? I understand if you say "OHHH DUDE I'M GONNA BUY THIS SCALE AND THAT BONG AND GO WEIGH OUT A BUNCH OF DUBS AND THEN SMOKE MY PROFIT OUT OF THIS SWWEEEETTT SLIDDEERR DUDE..

But he said the word weed, and we were booted. Pissed me off.

Sorry, /rant.

4. That sucks man, I understand they are trying to cover their asses but damn that is stupid.

5. I'm sure they would rather miss out on a sale then risk getting their business shut down.

6. In Canada you can say bong and talk about weed in a headshop. The USA is fucked for "paraphernalia laws".

7. They will be able to get weed, I guarantee it. They are a headshop clerk, nobody other then stoners take those jobs. However, they will not sell it to some random guy who walks in the door and asks for it. Maybe if you go there often and become friends with one of them, other then that, not happening.

8. *Dispensaries that sell pieces, that are at times custom glass and design...

9. It sucks but what do you expect; weed is illegal and it's amazing that there is enough of a loophole for headshops to exist at all.

The police around here conduct sting operations that would go exactly like what you described. They pick a kid or two and pay them $50 to go inside, talk about weed, and try to buy something for weed. If it's sold to them there are huge fines for both the employee and the business.

10. Why did you revive an almost two year old thread just to say that?

11. 1 - Because he didn't want to miss the chance to say, "F U AMERICA!" lol

2 - Who cares how old it is? People bitch if you don't use the search button, then they bitch if you search and post in an old thread.

12. But he didn't have a question about it, or any insight really. Just a chance to say FUCK AMERICA, lollll.

Oh well, though. HAPPY TOKING :wave: