Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buy a Vaporizer? To Buy or not to buy? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheTruth34, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Aromazap's are amazing for $100, 1 hit and your off to Saturn, it's so efficient it's ridiculous. Looks like a small wood cube, very stealth. You won't even want to smoke ever again after you get a rip of this clean vapor. Instant martian journey, trust me.

2. Where could I purchase one of these and how do they work??? + rep:D

3. truth i think if your going to invest in a vaporizer id go with a volcano .

4. ya man, definetly get a vape. i vaped from the volcano, silver surfer, and da buddha.

and personally i liked the silver surfer the best. but it all depends on what you want your price range to be. i think the surfer is around 250

the VaporBrothers is 150 which i heard is a wonderful vape