1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Buy A System?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by cabalot, Jun 21, 2003.

1. I USED TO SEE THESE DOME SHAPED GROW SYSTEMS ADVERTISED IN HIGH TIMES MAG. THEY WERE ABOUT $300 TO $500 IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY. THEY HAD HUMIDITY CONTROL AND OTHER COOL FEATURES INCLUDING A VERY HIGH YIELD. I BELIEVE IT ALSO CONTROLED THE ESCAPE OF ODORS THAT COULD NOTIFY NEIHBORS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE GROWING.
    ANYONE KNOW OF ANY SUCH SYSTEM AND WHERE TO GET ONE.
    ALSO I AM MOVING FROM CT TO THE NJ PA AREA, ARE THERE ANY SHOPS WHERE I CAN PURCHASE WATER PIPES AND STUFF?

2. first off STOP YELLING AT ME! :) There are always home depots, hydroponic stores, and hardware stores to buy stuf at. I wouldnt waste your money on a grow box like your talking about. For $300-$500 You could make a 6 bucket bubbler setup with a 1000 watt light you would yeild about a pound per harvest.

3. thanks, i turned off the caps. i'm gonna be living in an apartment complex. do you think oders would be noticeable with just a few plants inside or outside of my apartment? i know what a bag of pungent weed can do just from the glove box of my car.

4. do you have a link or a picture of this system?

Grasscity Deals Near You