butthurt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by figarofigaro, Aug 30, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

my friend got pissed because I asked him if it would be disrespectful to turn my jesus candle into a bong

:smoke:

2. Only problem I have is that the downstem would have to go were Jesus's penis is ha ha.

3. Were you able to turn it into a bong? :bongin:

4. ahahaha not tonight guys....

But I guarantee I have a glass drill bit in the garage somewhere... I remember doing a wine bottle a few years ago... After a few cracked ones I finally got one that wasn't horribly done.

Maybe I'll practice some more and give it a shot!

5. Why is there smoke behind Jesus already

6. Andrew, son of Jonas was roasting a blunt when they snapped the picture ;)

7. jesus wouldn't mind, he'd be high as fuck

8. The candle costs $2.00, and the super market by my house is STOCKED with them..

Even if I crack the glass, I can just pull the candle out... light the wick and put it on a paper plate or something... and try again

JESUS CHRIST, THIS IS MY NEW PROJECT...

9. It's obvious that making jesus candle bongs is your future... Embrace it :bongin:

10. That would be cool as fuck

11. I would imagine so, it's pretty disrespectful

12. I don't think it would be any more disrespectful than putting his image on a candle in the first place.

13. He is the "light of the world". If it were his logo on like Cheez-Its, yeah I can see the disrespect.

But fuck yeah make a bong outta it. Would look pretty sick.

14. Guys. What if I always break up weed on my bible? Is that disrespectful?

15. jesus never said smoking weed was bad, so i dont get why people would get butthurt over that.
    niqqa probably blazed too. and was an alcoholic, turned water into wine and shit. he knew how to party.

16. meh I am sure that Jesus' cock probably takes bong hits.

17. I saw butthurt for the title and thought wtf, then I saw the huge, thick jesus candle and I was like what is this kid doing with his ass. but then i read the small print about turning into a bong. LOL

18. his face is perfect for it, haha

19. Whoa. Weird. I have 2 of those at home and literally 20 minutes ago I dropped one (didnt break) and thought to my self that's some sturdy glass, what if you made a bong out of it? :smoke:
    I would never do it though.

20. I don't even know why you'd want to, I can't speak for you but Jesus is just about that last thing I'd want on my bong

religion is creepy