Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buttery Dirt Water

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iAmApe, Aug 20, 2018.

Tags:
?

Would you drink buttery dirt water?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. That soundds like a really bad idea

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  6. Okay

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Hey guys. I'm new, and I just had to sign up because I just made cannabis tea out of resin. That's right. I boiled my highly used pipe because I'm too broke to buy real flower. When I loosened up all the sticky bullshit I added an appropriate amount of butter and let it simmer for like 30 or 45 minutes (while killing the glass in there to A) reduce the chance of it cooling too quickly and shattering; and B) getting the most I can).

I have to admit. I was skeptical. But 2 hours later, and right now I feel like my eyes are so squinted I can almost make out with Picasso was trying to paint.

I thought it wouldn't work, but this resin tea turned out to be a terrible tasting good idea. Please don't drink it if you have at least 10 dollars to find something better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Man I have no idea what words mean right now. I was killing the glass so hard in my creamy mud stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm glad it worked so well for you. If I was without something to smoke maybe I'd do it, but unlikely.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

4. Absolutely. If you have something to smoke, or 10 bucks to spare for a gram, then do that instead. This was a desperate time; it called for desperate tea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. So you're saying that I have "discipline" and "ration" myself? Psh. I don't even know the meaning of the words.

Seriously. What do they mean? :|

6. And no, I didn't drink the resin itself I drank tea processed from previously decarboxylated THC which turns in to THC-active which builds up in the pipe. I used butter, a splash of food grade alcohol, and boiled it into a tea.

Actually, come to think of it, drinking a tea made from burnt plant matter would not be dissimilar to drinking activated charcoal, especially if it's in small useful quantities like that of the amount of resin I used. So, who knows what kind of negative side effect drinking a plant-based charcoal with an activated chemical in it has. All I know, is that it worked to get me high even until an hour or two after I woke up and had my morning coffee.

So, I mean. It works, man.

7. My age is not your business. Have a good day, buddy.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. @BrewsnWeed666

Enough with your harassment of this member. It's none of your business how he chooses to get loaded.

Chunk

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Okay can I invite you to the chat he's sent me?? I've reported it & invited another mod but I don't think they're online

10. You can if you want but I don't know what you expect when you poke at this guy 4-5-6 posts in a row calling him a "billy" and putting him down and then you act all aggrieved when he lets you have it in a private message. You don't like it either.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. It's a bit different what he said to me compared to billy lol I invited you a sec ago

12. Resin tea... fuckin gnarly chief. I cant believe it didn't kill you or at least make you sick.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. When your out and cash short is when you smoke up all that paper towel you been cleaning the resin from your pipes onto.
    I'd smoke in a steel-brass pipe until it was dripping tar over my teeth then get out the big propane torch and get the pipe hot and drip out all the gooey tar onto some paper towel.
    When times got hard I'd tear off some resin soaked towel and fire it.
    Beat being cold sober.
    :)
    We do what we gotta do. Once back yard growing became legal my need for doing that faded away.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1