Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Butterflies in my tummy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by princessmerijane, Feb 9, 2020.

1. I've been consuming marijuana for about five years at this point it doesn't get me as high as it used to. However, I just took a decent-sized dab of this Blue Dream Wax I have and I seem to have intense butterflies in my stomach I even feel it in my chest, listening to music makes it even more intense it's almost emotional. Has anyone else felt this type of strong euphoria before? Man, I love weed..

2. I’ve felt it loads of times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks like I'll be getting myself some more blue dream :smoking:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. After 18+ years of smoking i slowed down a bit and my tolerance dropped (referring to your usage) and i can get high off 1 joint again. Concentrates will kick your ass if you're still relatively new to smoking.

All the best on your adventures!

• Friendly Friendly x 1