ButerdToast's Magical Medical Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iambuterdtoast, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Well alright Toasty!!!! Hey.....got some trimmin' tips for ya. Holla at me if you're interested. It involves doing things that others may not wanna do.....:eek:

2. Sure thing man I'm all ears! Post here or PM me! Thanks for stopping by :)

3. Sure thing! You can post it in here or PM me the info. Thanks for stopping by nice to see you!!

4. I always believe in chopping all fan leaves during your flush week. Most people trip on this.....which I have no idea way.....but the bitch is dead in a week anyway!!!!

Trimming those fan leaves allow you time to concentrate on the REAL task.....trimming buds. Cutting those leaves during that last week also allows the light to hit more bud surface. It's always nice to have uniform buds. I hate harvesting and one side is nice and done while the other looks all light deprived and shit....:mad:

5. I start thinning out the canopy in week7. Gives me bowl sized nugs all the way down to the dirt.

6. yep^^^i do it even sooner, pretty much after the stretch i start pluckin

7. 2nd week in flower with me. If youre going to pull the underdeveloped shit why not do it before all that time and energy is spent. Trimming its whole life basically, baby branches everywheres

8. #1208 iambuterdtoast, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
    I got a pretty amazing shot of my ladies after there pre harvest trim up. I took your advice allgood and trimmed up a lot of the fan leaves. I sprayed them again with the Cease, something in the room is just causing spores to form all the time, but growth and development of the buds is still at a maximum.

Attached Files:

9. Damnit Man!.......that's a beautiful site boss. That shit looks awesome.........[​IMG]

10. What is the product "Cease" you speak of.........[​IMG]?????

11. Very nice man, gorgeous gals

:D:smoke:

12. You'll continue having mold issues until you can sterilize that area, can you pull the plants out for a few hours and spray a 50/50 water bleach mix all over the walls and the floor and wipe it all down with the bleach water. That will help alot.

13. It's an organic organism that eats the mold spores, I don't think it's a parasite though. I have yet to actually read up on it.

14. Thats an epic picture Toast. Lovin the nugskyscrapers.

15. Damnit....... wish I was at home. I would've hit this with a few Smileys fa sho LOL! Those colas do look damn good.

16. Going to try and let them go until next weekend, that will be a full 2 weeks of flushing and hopefully the plant will be yellowed up by then!

17. Good intentions, lets see if ya can wait it out! :p :laughing:

18. Here's a shot of the c99, looks and tastes and smells just as I remember her!

Attached Files:

19. My my someones gunna be Busy!
    Great looking flowers, n came in just in time i see ;)

So whats cookin for next round toast?

20. :yummy:I got some C-99 comin my way soon, and I cant wait! :hello: