Butane torch lighter

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Blunted123, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Hey guys. Been a Bic man for quite some time. I hate the, "crack lighters," and matches. I only use wooden matches if I'm smoking a Marlboro, but I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, so I have no use for my stockpile of matches. I've been spending quite a bit of time out in nature, lately, and having a Bic to light a blunt is a hell of a pain.

I've been looking into getting a nice torch lighter. Any brands that y'all suggest? The last few I've had, had many problems. The damn things start leaking, or the ignition goes out or something. I want a nice, cheap torch that'll last me pretty much my whole life. I'm the kinda guy who goes for cheap and simple, effective and durable. I hate wasting money, even if it's only 10 or 15 bucks. I don't work to throw things in the trash. Anyone here using the same lighter from last millenium? Anyone still have their torch from high school?

2. This company on amazon makes one that fit's into any zippo, i have owned a few of them... eventually lost or someone stole em all but it's the best and most reliable iv owned.

just search on amazon for "butane zippo insert"

3. Thanks for the tip. I have a couple of engraved Zippos I can now use and my wife will stop bitching at me! :D