Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Butane Honey Oil.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I have all the supplies I need to make some Honey Oil using Butane. Wish me luck, I will post some pics of the finished product. Hopefully I don\"t blow my self up. If I never come back it is because I blew my self up.

2. Good luck Bobbert!

3. if you dont mind my asking.. what is honey oil?? I guess I will wait and see what it looks like.. o.0

4. I pretty much fucked it up. I waisted 30 bucks of supplied and around 9 grams of good bud. Yay for me.

5. My friends step dad gave him one of thoes canning jars filled to the brim with honey oil for christmas. We had so many seshes with it that it\'s completely gone already. Thats how we smoke here in BC. Big bowls of the best bud saturated in oil. Now thats a high.

6. I am so incredibly pissed off right now. That was like 100 bucks down the drain... I am not going to experiment with weed ever again. It is just two expensive.

7. damn shame bro... maybe in the future you can give it another shot... for now, just keep toking brother.

8. sorry to hear that.

Maybe try making it out of leaves and steams next time.

9. Butane Honey Oil is not a brandnew system , i was try it 5-6 years ago
    i don\'t mean \"do not try Butane honey oil\" it works good but Butane is a very \"hard\" chemical stuff , and when u smoke this oil , u always taste Butane gas and it is very risk for your health

so if your lungs like Butane gas and u wanna \"lung cancer\" in a short time
    try it :)

10. yeah ether hash oil is better. but no matter what solvent is used to make honey oil, its much worse for you than weed, and is alot more like a hard drug in terms of the high it gives you and the increased damage it can inflict.

11. Butane a hard chemical, what is that supposed to mean ?.

And can you explain how you get lung cancer from honey oil. :rolleyes:

12. Ha Ha typical. I was wondering why my fingers and hands have been hurt so much this evening and I looked at my hands in the light just now and realized that I had cut myself a bunch of times with the razor blade. Cut my self like a total of 13+ times. Some places fell cut but don\"t look cut, so I am not sure how many times I actually cut my self. To quote Fight Club \"Marla...the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can\'t.\" Now I can\"t stop pulling at them and looking at them, don\"t you hate when that happens. It must have happened when I was trying to use a razor blade to scrape up stuff. <o:p></o:p>

13. yeah butane gas is a hard chemical stuff
    and i dont think that it was mean \"u get lung cancer from honey oil\" u need to read my writing again :rolleyes:
    *and if u wanna ask a question to me ,i accept only logical questions
    :D

14. I know this is difficult for you as English is not your first language but here we go...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hard

Resistant to pressure; not readily penetrated.
    Physically toughened; rugged.
    Mentally toughened; strong-minded.
    Requiring great effort or endurance: a hard assignment.
    Performed with or marked by great diligence or energy: a project that required years of hard work.
    Difficult to resolve, accomplish, or finish: That was a hard question.
    Difficult to understand or impart: Physics was the hardest of my courses. Thermodynamics is a hard course to teach.
    Intense in force or degree: a hard blow.
    Inclement: a long, hard winter.
    Stern or strict in nature or comportment: a hard taskmaster.
    Resistant to persuasion or appeal; obdurate.
    Making few concessions: drives a hard bargain.
    Difficult to endure: a hard life.
    Oppressive or unjust in nature or effect: restrictions that were hard on welfare applicants.
    Lacking compassion or sympathy; callous.
    Harsh or severe in effect or intention: said some hard things that I won\'t forget.
    Bitter; resentful: No hard feelings, I hope.
    Causing damage or premature wear: Snow and ice are hard on a car\'s finish.
    Bad; adverse: hard luck.
    Proceeding or performing with force, vigor, or persistence; assiduous: a hard worker.
    Real and unassailable: hard evidence.
    Definite; firm: a hard commitment.
    Close; penetrating: We need to take a hard look at the situation.
    Free from illusion or bias; practical: brought some hard common sense to the discussion.
    Using or based on data that are readily quantified or verified: the hard sciences.
    Marked by sharp outline or definition; stark.
    Lacking in delicacy, shading, or nuance.
    Being a turn in a specific direction at an angle more acute than other possible routes.
    Metallic, as opposed to paper. Used of currency.
    Backed by bullion rather than by credit. Used of currency.
    High and stable. Used of prices.
    Durable; lasting: hard merchandise.
    Written or printed rather than stored in electronic media: sent the information by hard mail.
    Erect; tumid. Used of a penis.
    Having high alcoholic content; intoxicating: hard liquor.
    Rendered alcoholic by fermentation; fermented: hard cider.
    Containing dissolved salts that interfere with the lathering action of soap. Used of water.
    Linguistics. Velar, as in c in cake or g in log, as opposed to palatal or soft.
    Physics. Of relatively high energy; penetrating: hard x-rays.
    High in gluten content: hard wheat.
    Chemistry. Resistant to biodegradation: a hard detergent.
    Physically addictive. Used of certain illegal drugs, such as heroin.
    Resistant to blast, heat, or radiation. Used especially of nuclear weapons.

adv.
    With strenuous effort; intently: worked hard all day; stared hard at the accused criminal.
    With great force, vigor, or energy: pressed hard on the lever.
    In such a way as to cause great damage or hardship: industrial cities hit hard by unemployment.
    With great distress, grief, or bitterness: took the divorce hard.
    Firmly; securely: held hard to the railing.
    Toward or into a solid condition: concrete that sets hard within a day.
    Near in space or time; close: The factory stands hard by the railroad tracks.
    Nautical. Completely; fully: hard alee.

Idioms:
    hard and fast
    Defined, fixed, and invariable: hard and fast rules.
    hard of hearing
    Having a partial loss of hearing.
    One who has a partial loss of hearing.
    hard put
    Undergoing great difficulty: Under the circumstances, he was hard put to explain himself.
    hard up Informal
    In need; poor.

[Middle English, from Old English heard. See kar- in Indo-European Roots.]
    Synonyms: hard, difficult, arduous
    These adjectives mean requiring great physical or mental effort to do, achieve, or master. Hard is the most general term: \"You write with ease to show your breeding,/But easy writing\'s curst hard reading” (Richard Brinsley Sheridan). Difficult and hard are interchangeable in many instances. Difficult, however, is often preferable where the need for skill or ingenuity is implied: \"All poetry is difficult to read,/The sense of it is, anyhow” (Robert Browning). Arduous applies to burdensome labor or sustained physical or spiritual effort: \"knowledge at which [Isaac] Newton arrived through arduous and circuitous paths” (Thomas Macaulay).

As for Butane, that is a gas. Not very hard i would say. Never encountered a hard gas in normal conditions ???.

http://www.seminck.be/en/eigenschappen.html

Cancer, exactly where have you seen you get cancer from honey oil. Any websites or refs would do.

15. hmmm u remember (or any idea ) about adolf hittler?
    and he was put tons of ppl in a small room and he was open the gas valves..
    yeah that gas was \"Butane\" and about million ppl has die inside this shitty gas \"in a few minutes\" thats why butane is very hard (in a little example)
    but if you work in a butane gas company , and your company needs money and advertisement w/u
    ok i hurt you and i say \"okay u r right\"... :D

16. The Truth ! i don\'t know you but you look so stupid
    He (gogo) doesn\'t even pay attn to you ! HE MAKES FUN OF YOU!

put some shit in your pipe and AWAKE UP!:wave:

17. Did you miss this post

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=61361

Gogo = kazim = jokeryarak = atsiki = mario_vista = ananinami = sexy420 = Yarrak = esrakes = sokarim = Jelichicu

It is so obvious it is pityful.

You might think it is funny to have to register under multiple names to back yourself up but it just looks pathetic.

18. Seriously dude, chill the fuck out.

Why do you care so damn much about gogo.

If you think hes so bad then just ignore him but dont insult him ho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.