Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

butane Hash high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2x2x3x5x7, Mar 19, 2012.

1. so earlier i smoked some butane hash made from northern lights #5 (why the 5 idk its just what its called) from a glass pipe, the smoke is so smooth but you get SO high its unbelievable. i still feel it (slightly) 5 hours later.
    what have any of you experienced with the various hashes (butane, bubble, keif, soapbar, etc..)
    just a thought:)

2. fuck it im testing the limits ima smoke a 1g joint lined with butane hash

3. Real soapbar hash is usually cut a few times by time it gets to street level. Do not want. But never tried BHO, only QWISO hash. Would love to start smoking BHO, but I ain't go the money to invest in a decent oil setup and a good bong to accompany, and I can't afford BHO to be smoking it to top bowls, but that's just my situation. I am mad jealous you are high as shit from it :)

4. what is qwiso ive heard of it and i always thought it was butane hash
    and also i smoke it out of a regular pipe with a screen in it and when the hash is gone theres nothing left so it has to be pure crystals. if you dont have ashes then you know its strong hash

5. QWISO is Quick Wash Isopropyl alcohol Hash. Its probably the lowest form of hash. I would rate them: BHO, Full Melt/Bubble, then QWISO.

6. QWISO is quick wash isopropyl alcohol hash. Basically, a hash extraction using iso alcohol instead of butane. And it's commonly called BHO (butane honey oil). It is hash made from butane, but calling it butane hash isn't common, and not entirely accurate(it's the butane oil that's in the final product, no butane at all).

And no ashes means that it is full melt, meaning it is high quality. But smoking in pipes and joints is still less effective than an oil rig for a bong (skillet, TI nail, glass nail, ect). Still not bashing you for using it a different way, I just can't afford the stuff (it's too expensive to either buy or make in my state) to be using it in a pipe.

Got a camera? Love to see the oil.

7. Its the oils and terpenes from the buds not from the Butane. If its good errls it shouldn't have any Butane at all, if it does, don't smoke it.

8. I mean its the oils extracted by the butane, that was exactly the point I was trying to make to him by saying to him to not call it butane hash, since it sounds like the hash has butane in it.

9. Yeah there are more names for Butane Extracted Hash Oil than there are for weed.

10. BHO is always better than QWISO in my opinion. It burns cleaner - if I use BHO on my titanium skillet it all goes away. If I use QWISO it leaves black crap behind. And it doesn't retain the flavor or smell.

You should really invest in am O'kief tube though man. I'm sure you'd love it. Here's my 1st and 2nd runs when I started out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. [quote name='"lemonade AK47"']

Yeah there are more names for Butane Extracted Hash Oil than there are for weed.[/quote]

Good luck you gotta give me 20 diff names of bho then I forsure know over 20 names for weed

12. BHO, Errl, oil, shatter, amber glass, sexy glass, dr hammond, Budder, earwax, wax, miyagi, hash oil.

only 12 so far, but for how long BHO has been around I would say thats pretty impressive.

13. Your username is actually pretty cool. You don't have to use a calculator if you have basic math skills lol.

14. Thats because the ISO dissolves more than just the trichomes, it takes chloraphil as well and some other bits and bobs, Butane doesnt dissolve these things so extracts a purer oil.

The upside of ISO thou is its far easier to make. I love BHO but only really have it every 6 months or so because after I have made a gram it takes me that long to forget how much of a pain in the ass making it is :)

15. Exactly. I love QWISO because I don't need to invest in making a healthy extraction tube and Vector 5x Filtered is expensive as fuck, and much harder to work with. I pay $1 for iso, dump it on a plate, and come back a day or 2 later to scrape. Simple and cheap :)

16. haha some still cant, or there extremely stoned
    i can do 60*7= 420 but i know that because 6*7 = 42. pretty basic

now back to the has subject, why does the pipe wase it ? i always thought since its all gone im using all of it. i never touch a flame to it, just get it hot enough to bubble down
    and i dont know who originally posted on this but i know there is no butane left in it, its more like thc oil.
    any info on eating the BHO? does it work well?

17. BHO has been around for a looong time, as have hash oils with close purity that have come before it but simply weren't made with butane, but same thing pretty much.

Well filtered/done ISO is pretty much the same thing as BHO, high quality BHO is just tastier and prettier, and potentially can be a little more pure but nothing that makes any difference whatsoever in real application.

You can eat BHO it's pretty much processed in a way that eating it will get you really high. If you're smoking it out of a pipe the reason that isn't as efficient as better methods is because it's just not as precise in terms of heat (a flame even not touching is HOOOOT, you want to vape at like 400-500 degrees not 1000+). With a titanium pad or a glass nail (there are other ways of vaping oils too, like a healthstone, etc.) you can get the temperature right where you want it to be for the hit and you can vape that oil for maximum efficiency. It gets you so far beyond high, so much higher than smoking oil.

18. [quote name='"kingdomofmauri"']

BHO has been around for a looong time, as have hash oils with close purity that have come before it but simply weren't made with butane, but same thing pretty much.

Well filtered/done ISO is pretty much the same thing as BHO, high quality BHO is just tastier and prettier, and potentially can be a little more pure but nothing that makes any difference whatsoever in real application.

You can eat BHO it's pretty much processed in a way that eating it will get you really high. If you're smoking it out of a pipe the reason that isn't as efficient as better methods is because it's just not as precise in terms of heat (a flame even not touching is HOOOOT, you want to vape at like 400-500 degrees not 1000+). With a titanium pad or a glass nail (there are other ways of vaping oils too, like a healthstone, etc.) you can get the temperature right where you want it to be for the hit and you can vape that oil for maximum efficiency. It gets you so far beyond high, so much higher than smoking oil.[/quote]

Active is not the same as bioavailable. Your oil is actice and will get you a little high, the same amount can get you super high if cooked properly