...but then I got high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vash.The.Stampede, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Tommorow I am moving to south florida with my girlfriend. She is already down there, and has been living at our place for a few months. I couldn't move until tommorow due to work obligations.

I have had about 3 months to pack up my stuff and have it ready to go for tommorow - basically a whole town home full of furniture, clothes, dishes, books, etc, has to be put into a u-haul. Its a 4 hour drive down there, from here.

Each day for those past 3 months - I have meant to pack up a little bit at a time. Instead, each day for the past three months, I pretty much got high and said "fuck it, I'll do it later".

And now, its 7:10pm on the night before I have to leave and I haven't packed up any-fucking-thing. Instead I am high, and watching family feud.

holy shit - I think I may have a problem.

2. you can pack or you can not go who cares lol i'm high as hell too man. maybe you should just stay home and smoke it over. :D :smoke:

3. :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4qXjZtZXI]Afroman - Because I got High (Explicit Version) - YouTube[/ame]