"But, Officer, we're...actors!"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by garxx, Jan 17, 2005.

1. first post, long time reader just registered now though.

my first time having a police story, and it's just ridiculous.

at a friends house with about 6 other guys, we were in the middle of the boonies on a farm. it's almost 30 minutes to the nearest gas station. we're all on cough syrup, and after smoking a few times, we decided to go outside. its 3 am and kinda cold, but we have a job to do:

a had to turn a publix shopping cart into the "DANGER CART" from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. after somehow aquirring tons of carpet from somewhere and zip tying it to the cart in a very professional way, we hit the streets.

one ithe cart, two pushing, and down the hill. for about an hour.

we get bored and start walking to an intersection not far away. we're video taping the whole time, by the way. everytime a car passes us (not often), we woudl all get to the side of the road and "pose" for the car, the car would beap horns, or speed up, whatever, and we would all laugh and continue on.

well, a car actually stopped with us posing in its headhights. we kinda frozew in all oru poses, and then we heard: "im a police officer, what are you doing?"

some car called the cops on us, it seems, and an off duty police officer pulled us over. within 5 minutes, two more police officers show up and my friend goes "cripes" and calls his dad. we're about two minutes away from his house.

meanwhile, they take our video camera and start watching the tape. we didnt record any actualy smoking,just the acts we did.we're not ameatur enoguh to talk about marijuana while on video, but cough syrup does make us do stupid stuff, making us have no idea if we said anythign about drugs on the tape. his dad pulls up now.

turns out his dad was more pissed about the video camera being taken by the cops than being woken up at 4 or 5 in the morning. He got us off the hook, but we all got written up for breaking curfew. they only patted us down, so they didnt find the two pipes or two baggies of m.j. nor my friends m-80's or my switchblade.

during the course of this, and before hsi dad showed up i think, ony guy goes "oh, officer, we're all in drama in our highschool, and we're filming for our semsester project" officer says "but at 3:30 in the morning?" he says "But, Officer, we're actors!" mwahaha funny.

we run back to the house and hide the shopping cart. friend's dad got all the cops information and plans to report them for abusing their power when they took our video camera and wrote us up. awewome hmm?

freidns onyl got in minor trouble, nothign happened to me. went to work the next day and had a blast ;)

2. I would've waited till the cop turned around then throw one of those m80's at him and finish him off with the switchblade then tell my friends to "scramble". Then I would've waited for the other cops to come then they'd be all like "freeze!" and walk up to me I'd say "chill officers....I'm packing" then stab one in the neck and he would be all like "aaaawwwwwgurglegurglegurgle" then I'd grab his piece and fire 2 rounds into his parter. Then I'd take the rest of the m80's and throw them at cars, tossing them around like ragdolls and then when more cops come I'd jump off the bridge in a human fly outfit and fly away to mexico and be all like "you can run, but you can't glide!" and I'd drop m80's on cops chasing me.

3. wow, *claps for a long time*
    that was brilliant man, fucking brilliant, lol.

4. lmao

/\ nice story to the orginal poster too, i love doing crazy shit like that too.

5. lol that is pretty funny. welcome toi the city man.

6. your dads awsome, awsome story ballsack

7. welcome to the city bro, that's a dope story man, funny ass shit

8. dood that was awesome

9. LMFAO.
    You think like me, which isn't a good thing. :)