Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busting a blood vessel??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jakattack420, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Last week or so I was toking with my buddy and his eyes were redder than I've ever seen in my life. He was worried (probably helped along a little by the 'noids) that he had busted a vessel. Can that happen?

2. Yea. I busted a blood vessel in my eye before and it was red for a week or so.

3. Isn't the whole reason your eyes get red is because, you pop a blood vessel?

4. No. When you smoke your blood vessels expand with more blood because they are relaxed, causing them to turn red. Correct me if I'm mistaken though .

5. hey man more power to ya, you're probably right.

6. Pretty close. Weed causes the pressure in your eyes to decrease, and that pressure keeps the blood vessels constricted, and when it's gone, the vessels expand