~Busted~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Dec 2, 2009.

1. #1 White Smoke, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    I got cought smoking in school, sort of. We smoked off campus but came back on and went to class. A princapal cought us walking back on campus and now I got caught with a bowl, and eyedrops. I'm being forced to go to a program thing now where I get drug tested. Idk how often I will be drug tested but I need to take a T-Break for about 12 weeks. I don't wanna take one but I have to. Goodbye for now Grass City.:(.
    Edit: It switched too 12 weeks. This is gonna suck more than i thought.

2. that sucks.

3. Thats Cuz You Couldn't Keep Your Shit On The Down Low Homy...I used To Smoke Back In School Years Ago And Still Do In Public.... Dude Just Buy Some Good Detox Stuff If Your Under 18 Some States 21 Then I Suggest You Have A Friend Get It For You....But Talk To Someone Who Knows Their Are Only Few On The Market That Actually Work..:D

4. turn off caps there, buddy.

But op, it's been said countless times on this forum, and I'm not trying to lecture, but don't bring shit to any campus. Just don't.

5. I know, and I didn't tell a solo. Supposlly a teacher saw us leaviung campus. idk it was fuckin dumb.

6. I aint smokin shit for you. Learn not to bring that stuff to school anymore.

7. thats y u dont bring or smoke weed to your middle school. duh

8. yeah, and what kinda punishment is 2 months probation... u def cant be an adult because you would be in jail

9. Ill smoke a blunt for you man, but that was some stupid ass decision making.

10. Wtf is with American schools? When I was in High school we were free to leave and go when we wanted, people had spares all the time so it didn't matter.

11. Sounds to me like you fucked up and should only be pissed at yourself

12. whats the point of saying about 2 months then put the exact date literally after it

and why do people keep smoking at school, just wait til 3 o clock

13. My heart started beating faster when i read this story. Same EXACT thing happened to me and my buddy. We got busted, i didnt have anything on me. I just had to serve in a community day school for 25 days. But, Same EXACT thing happened. We went off campus, smoked, Principal saw and caught us coming back. He got caught with specificly eye drops, bub, and lighter.
    Feel ya man.

14. Not smart.... :/ Why would you have that stuff on you during school hours to begin with? Go to class, get good grades... do that at night or on the weekends when your homework is done. Don't perpetuate the negative connotation marijuana already has..

15. I would have to agree with you.:devious:

16. #16 White Smoke, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    I am? wtf is everyones problem exactly? why is everyone pissed? I fucked up and everyone is angry?:confused::confused:

17. Middle School? Why would think I attended a middle school exactly? I'm 18, just turned recently. Still go too High School. Junior. And it's not probation I'm on. Some retarded program I'm forced to go 2. That is 3 months fuckin long. I said smoke a blunt for me cause I was bumped out and hopefully u would see my side of the story. Damn no love at all.

18. yeah man it's just a bit dumb, if you have to smoke in the day bring a joint, smoke it and poof you have nothing on you :smoking:and imo it is fucking pathetic that they don't let 18 year old students out of campus.

19. Yea I know. It's ridiculous, but rules are rules. I'm just gonna have too take a long ass T-Break. Oh well. And what sucks is we could have walked around the campus and came through the front and prob. wouldn't have gotten caught, but instead went through a hole in the fence and snuck in through the back looking suspicious. That little choice could have gotten me out of 3 months of work...:(

20. atleast the cops wasn't involed