Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Col. Forbin, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I doubt anyone wants to hear the long-winded story of my stupidity so long story short: cops, but didn't press charges thanks to a good samaritan, good samaritan agreed to help if I stopped smoking, which I will for a long time, everything is gone, good samaritan agreed to hold on to the more expensive bag, just so i wouldn't get charges brought up, but i don't know if i'll get everything back. i just hope i get the bud and the cash back, and i'll be happy.

so all in all, i'm not asking for advice, just mostly venting. (although if anyone has any truly great ideas i won't turn them down) so i guess all i'm saying here is... idk pour one out and smoke a bowl for me.

2. I dont quite comprehend what happened:confused:

3. so let me get this straight...cops busts you with pot, but the cop lets a "good samaritan" hold onto your bud and money and by the "good samaritan" doing that the cop didn't press charges....that makes no sense???

4. good samaritan = teacher who just so happened to be working late

5. why didnt you just say "teacher" instead?

i still don't know what's going on though.

what does the word "agreed" mean in this encrypted passage?
    how about "and?"

6. So, a teacher agreed to hold on to your bud so you wouldn't get charges brought up on you. And you are hoping you will get it back? Your story was way hard to follow bro.

7. Sounds like you truly got busted twice.

8. alright i tend to post shit that isn't fully thought through which causes much confusion. so fuck it. i'm just completely worn out in general. i need to get all my shit in order and take a fucking break from life. i'mm about to fall apart and getting away from bud for a while should probably help me out. i got busted, i asked someone for help, and if i get my shit back i'm paying all my debts (all my cash was in the bag) and i'm just going under the radar, just chillin and bein done with anything even remotely illegal. sorry for confusion/time wasted reading my worthless shit

9. Epic Fail

10. #10 Col. Forbin, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    grow up.

11. #11 GoliathToker79, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
    How could a teacher have you quit smoking and yet your hoping she will give it back. Any teacher wanting you to quit smoking would of thrown it away?? Why else would she give it back anyways you would just smoke that it is only reason is she helping you in the 1st place.

12. he's helping me cuz he knows that the people i owe money to aren't the kind of people that understand that you need more time. he used to smoke alot and still does occasionally, but thinks that i shouldn't, and after the favor, i'm not in position to make any demands, so i'm going along with whatever he says

13. Christ, buddy, sounds like you got in way over your head into some deep shit.

And you, ceo108, are a fucking asshole.

14. lulz... my new signature!