Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

...busted!...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asterisk, Feb 11, 2009.

1. really wow i wouldnt have guessed that is that because of state or federal law?

2. I don't recall all the specifics but it's still illegal under Federal law no matter what the States do.

3. Thats awesome man but seriously dont let it screw with your head keep your life on track and don't give him a reason to start actually havin to bust your ass. Thats a cool priveledge you should hang on to until you get your own place.

4. I believe Obama said he is going to do something about that. But that just might be mindless stuff from the news forum that i've seen.

Stupid DEA and Federal Laws.

5. Yeah i know I was just wondering if it was because of state law, federal law, or employer preference?