Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

...busted!...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asterisk, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Lol so my dad found my stash the other day and I was like oh shit I'm getting kicked out... well turns out we shared a bowl lol. it was freaking awesome I didn't know my dad smoked and now we have smoked together a few times lol. sorry if this is the wrong forum I'm baked and fairly new if so please tell me where it goes thanks!

2. lol happens to alot of us more then you think

3. My dad only smokes cigards. He seems isnt really pro weed at all. I wonder If i showed him that union video and then offered if he would

4. Shit man! I'd pay for my old man to light one up with me! I dunno, but my sister's theory is that the day our father smokes with us is the day the world will end.

5. haha, thats sick bro

i wish my parents were as chill as that, i'm not really sure if they know I smoke or not...I mean it is kinda obvious

6. While my dad and I were working on my car this weekend I told him about my first grow I'm trying. He asked me why, and I told him so that I could have my own supply and not have to buy it anymore. He then started to give me grow tips. We've talked about smoking before, and he knew I smoked, and I knew he had smoked as I kid. Unfortunately though, we have never been able to smoke together, and we won't be able to until it is legalized. He cannot afford to fail a drug test, and does not want to even chance it, which I completely respect in someone. :)

Glad you got to have that experience though. It's pretty awesome.

7. Yeah, we should realize that parents know more about us than we think. My dad is always hinting me that he knows I smoke pot but Im still not sure if he knows. I wasnt even sure how he would know. But I do tend to smoke at night, and come home super late (im up at 4 am after smoking a few hours ago, though going to bed soon). I have had to talk to him on the phone high a few times, and I have been high around him before. One time he was measuring the window in my room while I was high, so i just lied in bed, hoping to be noticed less. I make too big of an obvious deal about people coming in my room (bad i know, but cant help it). And i put my weed in my drawer, if it accidentally opened they would see it, as it is in the very front. I have talked about this, and the way he has hinted to me with friends (both who smoke weed and dont) and most of my friends say it sounds like he knows. It is important to remember though, they know more about us than we think, they have the advantage that they were are age at one time.

8. ^^^ Very smart of you to notice.

Kids, parents are not the brain dead zombies most of you seem to think they are. They are probably smarter than you are since they've had the benefit of experience.

9. I worked this out the hard way. :smoking:

10. ""When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." - Mark Twain

11. haha nice man, I started my grow the other day and my dad found it and didn't care one bit.

12. Seeing as how most of our parents grew up in the 60's and 70's (atleast mine did), they know everything about pot and other drugs because they grew up in that era when it was the cool thing to do.

13. My mom told me to get a bag off my friend. Everyone in the house smokes, and we're very successful at that.

OP: it's cool that you thought you were busted then got the relief of going into some fear then being brought up to excitement.

14. my parents were goody goodies...they'll freak out even when i joke about drugs or something 'inappropriate' :( o well

15. hahaha
    if my mom found my stash, she wouldn;t care, i found a sick lighte rin her car so im starting to think she smokes too
    my dad would flip shit though

16. i would love if this happened to me, i love my dad and we have alot in common so it would be sweet to get high with my him and play some video games

17. It's the most liberating thing when you smoke with someone in your family, especially if it's a father or other figure of the sort. I remember when me and my step dad first smoked together, it was the best shit ever lol

18. Whether or not it's legalized, he can still be drug tested and lose a job for failing. Regardless of it's legality. Some jobs even look for people who drink.

19. well it wouldn't really matter if it was for medical purposes thats what I thought of when he said it

20. People have already been fired in California, where it's legal for medical uses, because they popped positive on a test at work. It's been upheld in court too.