Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busted!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Feb 26, 2013.

1. So here is the info. My cousin lives with me and my dad. She is 17 and younger than me. I know she smokes and has before i even started. I have been smoking for a year and she doesnt know... Well didnt. I am toking in my room today and suddenly my door flys open and my cousin comes in. She was telling me how she thought i smoked but didnt say anything. I kinda just owned up to it and she left the room. That is it.

I know u guys will suggest i smoke wit her but its just so awkward now. I feel like everythin is different now and things will mever be the same between us.

Any advice on how to just let this stay in the past?

2. Suck it up and move on.

3. :wave: Don't let something stay in the past, it happened. But I don't see why there's a problem if she smokes too it should be all good right? Not saying you have to smoke with her but it doesn't sound like a big deal.

4. Lol that shit isn't awkward bro.
    You must be embarrassed about it or something, relax.

5. yea i agree with this guy, if you both smoke why would it be awkward??

6. Smoke with her

7. Allow the river of change to carry you effortlessly through your mental roadblocks and life, past all of the wonderful scenery it features on both river banks.

Don't fight the current, life is more than one scene, who knows what the river can present just around its bend.

8. LOL bro its not like she fuckin walked in on you jerking off or somethin chill son

9. why are u nervous its ur cousin, ur chance at inbred babies is history now that she knows u smoke marijuana like half the world, ur fucked might as well blow ur brains out

10. So here is the info. My cousin lives with me and my dad. She is 17 and younger than me. I know she masturbates and has before i even started. I have been jacking off in my room for a year and she doesnt know... Well didnt. I am stroking it in my room today and suddenly my door flys open and my cousin comes in. She was telling me how she thought i masturbated but didnt say anything. I kinda just owned up to it and she left the room. That is it.

I know u guys will suggest i do it wit her but its just so awkward now. I feel like everythin is different now and things will mever be the same between us.

Any advice on how to just let this stay in the past?

11. IDK i'm blazed and just had to do it.

12. It gave a good laugh

13. Sounds fine to me. Everything but her not knocking.

14. honestly... you should just blaze with her... you both blaze... just go for it.... unless your like 30 or something... then i can understand why it could be a little awkward... but even then, not really

15. Its just that she is like a younger sister to me and she has always been the trouble maker type stoner. I am a quiet kid and smoke alone usually and dont brag about it. It just feels weird, idk i cant explain it well

16. #16 rendole, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013

Sounds like you've been acting like you're better than her because she's a troublemaker stoner and now she knows you smoke pot and if you smoke with her you won't be the good one anymore.

17. smoke wiv her m8

18. hit it and quit it

i mean, wrong thread...

19. smoke with her and show her that she doesn't need to brag about it and be a trouble maker stoner then. While you are smoking with her, tell her she should only smoke because she likes weed, and all the real stoners hate people who act the way she does.