Busted seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hawkglass, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys I probly have 200 or so seeds I've stockpiled all of them have been seperated by strain and sifted through so all of them are matured but there is a good 90% that have been crushed or poped ....can these still be germinated to grow or are they useless???

2. Hey man soak the seeds in water for 24 in a warm place like a small Tupperware over a cable box.

Good ones will grow.

3. Thanks snoop but with the weather here I'm not ready to start em up till next year juat wanted to check if they where fucked or if some are usable

4. How did they get so busted up?

5. A tempermental twin sister with a throwing things at me obsession ....hit the box I kept them in with a book and the box fell and she accidently steped on it ........she is not a ....small ....girl ....so long story short I didn't want to go through them all and throw out 150-170 seeds if I didn't have to

6. If the seed is busted the chances are that they will not germinate. How long have they been busted? If the inside dried out they will not be any good. Give it a try and keep fingers crossed.

7. Sounds like the kinda sister thats gonna stab you while you are sleeping if you dont quit pissing her off...Get a lock for your door for the safety of you and your seeds. I dont think a damn one of your smashed seeds will grow honestly but you can try. 
    -VOO

8. 150 cannabis seeds is no big deal to sift through and determine good seeds. Stop being lazy and get 20-40 good dark, intact seeds and use them for your next grow. I suggest google next time and therapy for that sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Voodoom she already has it just didn't get her anyware

Joseph we both went to a theripiat but it took a total pf two weeks befor he stoped mid session and quit his job