Busted?...nope

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cgyflame09, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ok
    so i was smoking with my uncle one day and right after i took a huge hit
    my grandpa walked in.
    i nearly shit myself :eek:
    then my uncle proceeded to strike a conversation with him watching me struggle to hold this in
    then right before he left, i saw a tiny bit of smoke come out my nose and i thought "im fucked"
    but he continued out the door and shut it
    i almost died coughing
    then he said " thats how you hold it in" and laughed his ass off
    fucked me up though

2. lol, happened to me, me and my friend were smokin a j outside be4 school and the janitor walked out and i had a smoke full of mouth. my friend put the joint by his side (and were skipping at this time) and i blew all of it out cause i was holding it in forever and the dude walks threw it and says mmmmmm man that smells good, and walks off. lol im like wtf man, did you just see that

3. You should have took the hint and offered him a hit or two, you wouldve made a cool ass school janitor homie.

4. Yea man, janitors are seriously some of the best hook ups at school. I had a like billion point project due the next day back in high school and I accidentally left it in my gym locker. Luckily I knew the head janitor and he let me into get my stuff at about 8pm. Bomb-ass shit :D You should go find that janitor and fuckin' bust out a J. Don't speak, let the J do the talking ;)