Busted- need some advice

Discussion in 'General' started by mastakilla420, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Today i was chillin wit my buddies in my friend's car. We went to a fast food place n a K-9 cop unit pulled up next to us. They had been tipped by someone that said we were smokin weed. I was able to slide my weed into a hidden pocket in my sweatshirt sleeve, but i had an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels in the car. I was charged with a minor in possession of alcohol ticket. my driver was already bein charged for possession n drug paraphenalia, so i told him to say the alcohol was mine. I denied the accuzations of it being mine, n i was still charged for it. If i go to court and say that it wasn't mine, do i have any chance of getting out of it? The other 2 people in the car said the booze was mine, as well.

any advice is greatly appreciated

2. you told him to say the JD was yours, and then denied it being yours?

but iduno..i would just plead guilty, pay the fine and start the long wait of getting your license back. they have two or three witnesses saying the alcohol was yours.

3. lmao dude u cant tell ur friends ur gonna take the rap and that not do it

that completely defeats the purpose of taking the rap

4. i was pretty baked at the time, so i didn't really know what to do. I just didn't wanna admit to anything just in case...

5. lol i feel u man i remember the first time o got busted by cops i couldnt get my story straight, i tell 1 cop i got weed in the glove and i told the other we smoked it all 5 minutes later

6. Guess who the Judge is going to believe, you or the cop?

The above is what it is going to boil down to.

7. its funny how people ask for advice AFTER they get caught.. dont do stupid shit and you wont get in trouble. thats the best advice you can get

8. Why the hell do you have a open handle of jack! LOL common sense should have kicked in when you were smoking weed in a public place... were you or not?... sounds like all 2 of the other people are gonna get MIPs and have to do classes where the person driving is going to recieve a DUI

9. the police were given a tip that we were parked on a street, n that we were smokin weed. When we were parked on the street, the driver was makin a phonecall, n we hadn't smoked that recently n were not smokin. we actually lit up a few cigarettes at the time as well, but that was not mentioned in the tip. It's ironic that even though the car had only a strong distiguished smell of burnt tobacco, the officer still thought he smelled marijuana... if u ask me that's some major bullshit

10. the driver was not charged wit a DUI, for the record. I actually lucked out on only receiving an alcohol ticket, cuz i had weed on me that the police failed to find, even wit the aid of a dog. I already have 2 possession tickets, so at least i didn't get a 3rd.

11. #11 shesHOLLYWOOD, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    If you're a minor, won't this be expunged once you're 18 anyway?

I would say just lay down and take it. You did something stupid and got caught.

12. Who said hes underage? Alcohol age is 21. so he could be 20.

13. Read the first post.

14. #14 crucialdanks303, Feb 28, 2009
    He got charged with MINOR IN POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL!!

you must be 21 to legally consume, purchase and possess Alcohol. Therefore anyone UNDER 21 is considered a minor. So when i say he could be 20 that still means he will recieve a MIP for alcohol because he isnt 21.

15. #15 shesHOLLYWOOD, Feb 28, 2009

What the hell is with your attitude?
    You asked me where i got the idea from and I told you.

God forbid I ask a fucking question. Jesus. To me a minor is anyone under 18 which is why I asked.

16. Sorry, Hollywood my bad im tired.

17. They didnt search you?

18. i also have 2 previous marijuana possession tickets, will the minor in possession charge be affected by the marijuana charges?

19. n yah they searched me

didn't find my weed though

20. you must be the luckiest man alive or have had some stupid cops.