Busted last night

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Da_Jtac_0, Nov 9, 2008.

1. last night i got busted outside a movie theater for possesion and paraphanelia. i am very glad that i didn't spend the night in jail but now my eyes are open. now i see what is really important. i need to make the world safe for other stoners. as of right now i pledge not to take a hit until weed is legal and the world is safe.

2. I don't know if that's the solution. You can continue to smoke (provided you're not get drug tested by the gov) and work to legalize, or at least decriminalize, marijuana.

The best way to do this is spread accurate information to combat the lies and propaganda of the government and push the politicians.

3. Bruh, that is going to be a long time before you have a smoke.

Just watch where you smoke, and don't keep glass on ya.

4. I totally understand what you're sayin man. I myself haven't smoke in 4 or 5 years. I started not smoking primarily because of work, but for the last 6 months or so my motivation has been my suffering countrymen. You were lucky. Almost 900,000 people last year went through what you did, only they did end up behind bars for at least a little while. If I don't smoke, I can be out on the front of the movement and remain above suspicion because even if they busted my door, they wouldn't find anything. I can honestly say I don't smoke and that the reason I am taking the stance I am is because of the number of arrests that happen, the power of dangerous cartels, etc. and remain credible. But that choice is yours. I'm waiting a couple months to see what happens, then I'm gonna spearhead a major movement. I'm just waitin to see what happens in the mean time now that Obama got office. A month or so after the innaguration I'll be able to plan further. Then I'm gonna attack. As the "head" of this potential group I gotta stay clean as a preacher's sheets. I dunno. We'll see. I might smoke between now and then a little, but I don't think so. I've made it this long without too much trouble (except I have like no creativity lol) so what's a couple more months? The choice is yours dude, but I totally see where you're comin from cause i'm in about the same place...

5. thats awesome. if there is anything i can do to help PM me. i really want to help but dont really know where to start or what to do. i live in NJ BTW