Busted in school, please help :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chevyboy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Ok so here's a long story-short I got busted for a grinder and am doing my senior year in alternative my questions are do you think I will be drug tested for possession of pariphirnilla only? And if I dilute like hell would they Check? Also I start alternitive tommarrow should I stop smoking:confused:

2. Schools usually dont get the cops involved if you got busted at school. Smoke all you want i guess?

3. Dude fuck that, unless youre paying to go to the school (private) knock the test out of their hand and say fuck off. Ive never heard of a public school drug testing in my life, and im assuming alternative doesnt either..i may be wrong though. But in all honesty, its none of their business if you do drugs or not, as long as you dont do it or bring it on school grounds.. But you did get busted for the grinder all i can see them doing is suspending you or detention. i doubt theyll get the cops involved.

only times ive ever heard of cops being involved if the school catches you is if youre selling.

4. They can't drug test you at school, keep smokin da budda.

5. I was just part of a discussion in a thread where plenty of people told me of times they were drug tested by.their public school. So I think before giving advice like this you should make sure your information isn't location specific. I was surprised too, but apparently some schools in some areas do test.

6. My best friend senior year was placed on probationary expulsion after he was caught drunk at a football game with weed. He ended up with a week suspension and urine tests for the entire second semester and if he failed just one it would have been an immediate expulsion.

It was at a normal, public high school

7. Don't you guys know?

Depending on what the school has in its terms and conditions papers that they usually always give you in the beginning to sign, your rights may be waived.

I know schools that would search kids, but fuck drug tests

8. [quote name='"Dr GreenStein"']My best friend senior year was placed on probationary expulsion after he was caught drunk at a football game with weed. He ended up with a week suspension and urine tests for the entire second semester and if he failed just one it would have been an immediate expulsion.

It was at a normal, public high school[/quote]

Same exact thing happend to me, but I just never went in to get tested and kept blazing they never did shit,as long as u don't get suspended for any reason u should be good.

9. This. Only time cops have ever come to my old school was when the biggest dealer in the school got caught with 2 Oz in his bag. Dumb fuck. He got caught up again after I graduated too.

10. I'm in TN if it means anything,Plus my birthday is coming up and I already have like 25 joints rolled lol , and to add some background all grades b+ exept math(57) haven't been in trouble for a while,I don't have to appear to court

11. it can be bad dude. a friend of mine's borther got busted for like a gram in a really harsh school district and had to spend a year in a juvenile delinquent school. they said u have to spend every year there until u get all As, luckily he was able to get all As his first year. really fucked up though.

12. [quote name='"Ilovejane"']They can't drug test you at school, keep smokin da budda.[/quote]

If you've been busted for it before and you're on academic probation they can pull you out of classes to do them.

They did this in my case atleast.

13. You wernt caught with any of it on you? just a grinder? not much they can really do but take it

14. Man, fuck all that piss test bullshit. I say: Take the 5th and smoke the 8th :) WTF were you doing with a grinder at school, anyway?

15. If they ask, fight it and put it off, you didn't have anything on you. Paraphernalia is not illegal

16. [quote name='"pheelgood"']Dude fuck that, unless youre paying to go to the school (private) knock the test out of their hand and say fuck off. Ive never heard of a public school drug testing in my life, and im assuming alternative doesnt either..i may be wrong though. But in all honesty, its none of their business if you do drugs or not, as long as you dont do it or bring it on school grounds.. But you did get busted for the grinder all i can see them doing is suspending you or detention. i doubt theyll get the cops involved.

only times ive ever heard of cops being involved if the school catches you is if youre selling.[/quote]

u should know that you lose most of your rights when your at school. they can drug test you if they want

17. You have very little Amendable rights in public schools, they can but most likely will not drug test you. They can search you at any time with no evidence, they can go through your car at any time. But thats what they want, they want the substance I doubt they will drug test you tho. They might put you on a agreement to come to school drug free, and you will be eyed everywhere you go by Administrators or school cops.

You should be fine, but don't bring it to school man. You've got all the time in the world to do it after.

18. if you really are over 18, which im doubting. They can't drug test you at a public school unless you let them. If you are under 18, then they can't do it unless your parents signed a paper saying they can.

19. Not true, like I said you don't have rights in school.

20. [quote name='"Mantitz"']

Not true, like I said you don't have rights in school.[/quote]

Actually you do. Trust me, I ran into alot of shit like this when I was in highschool. I know what I'm talking about.