BUSTED having sex!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leapfrog, Sep 28, 2008.

1. I read this post where a guy and his girl got "caught" by her dad because of a clogged up toiled stuffed with condoms. Pretty funny stuff. (not for him but for me)

Personally I never got caught but it reminded me of a story a good friend of mine told me when we were younger:

Him and his GF were right "at it" in his bed when my buddy's Dad burst in the room, saw his son on top of the girl and said to him:

"Hey son scoot over, make some room for me!"

and then left the room. (of course the Dad was j/k)
    My buddy and his girl were so embarrassed, she left his room through the window that evening.

What's your story?

2. #2 Weebie, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
    ^^ LMFAO .. Hey son scootch over and leave some for me! ahahahahahaha

I've never actually been "caught" but I think my roomate back at the dorms woke up while I was having sex about 2 feet (if that) away from him.... He's deaf so... I figured I could get away with it... I never saw him but the next morning she told me she thinks he saw her... W/e the kid is still a virgin and probably the only time he'll see a girl in that position in real life so I did him a favor :cool:

PS: I just remembered... I walked in on my buddy gettin his freak on and was kind of awkward... But I didn't see anything.. =/ Just was awkward but I left the room laughing hysterically

And dude... Condoms flush pretty easily... Just don't let them build up to like 5 or more in the toilet... rofl

3. Lol..........

Happens to the best of us.

No biggie. No real story...Just walk in...Four second awkward pause...Exit...

4. The thing with condoms, get 1ft of toilet paper wrap it up then flush, gotta hve the paper in there or sometimes it comes back up

5. Hahaha that's funny shit.

6. i ussualy bust while having sex too.

7. guns?

8. i bust my deez nuts

9. I was having sex in a amusement park, parking lot and a security guard came up and knocked on the window, he thought I was raping my girlfriend :rolleyes:

10. what you do is knock her out right before he gets there...

officer "are you raping her"
    you "no"
    officer "why isnt she moving"
    you "shes dead"
    officer "well since she didnt say no carry on"
    you :proceeds to rape knocked out girlfreind

11. :eek:

That's HORRIBLE advice!

12. My brother caught me a couple of times.. other than that I never been caught by parents but I had a few close calls

13. #13 fashow69, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
    I never get caught for 1. me and my g/f are both 18 and legally can do what ever the hell we feel like(In the sence that if your a teenager having sex is quite hard if your under 18 because the chances are you wont have a place to do it discreetly because your in one of your parents house and usually they wont want their son/daughter having sex, and its kinda hard to do it in public even in your car!). 2. I have my own room and can lock the door and my parents cant say shit because of reason 1.

14. its so horrible its good =]

15. my parents found condoms, pong balls, and phillys in my car
    that sucked bad
    one of my girls moms walked in on her her giving me a blowjob
    her mom was mad cool though and didnt care
    my gf's mom knows we are having sex now and she just put my girl on birth control so she doesnt really care

16. oh man, once my boyfriend's dad opened the door while we were completely naked 69'ing. all three of us just froze until a few seconds later when my boyfriend screamed "close the fucking door!"

his dad never said anything about it, but i couldn't even look at him for the longest time after that, it was too embarrassing :laughing:

17. Dude my grandpa walked in on me fucking a girl... He was proud :rolleyes:

18. oh... the days when you had to sneak to have sex. haha.. i tried to date a guy 3 years younger than me, but just couldn't do it when i realized he was still in the " i gotta sneak to have sex stage of things. I just can't do that shit. I need to be able to have sex when i wanna, where i wanna.

19. Junior year prom, I my gf at the time was giving me a BJ in an elevator and we got caught by a janitor. lol he just opened the door shook his head and walked away as we frantically hit the close door button

20. My dad had this camper in front of his house back when i was in highschool, He was selling it so he had it in the driveway.

I had a party and I was outside with my GF at the time and we opened the camper (my dad was dumb for leaving it unlocked). So we do our thing in the camper while my buddy is rocking it back and fourth (good thing it didnt roll down the street haha).

The next week my dad calls me laughing his ass off, he told me he was showing the camper to an older couple and they walk in it and there is a beer bottle on the floor and a condom wrapper on the floor next to the couch.

He didnt care so much, but told me my cock blocked his sale. haha