Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busted dad but weary about confronting...HELP

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by motox12, Apr 24, 2006.

1. be like this "Dad I was looking in your room for *insert whatever* and I found some weed..do you smoke? Well then is it alright if I smoke?"

2. I think you should rent a movie like half baked and ask your dad if he wants to watch it with you and sometime during the movie slip something like "man i love smoking" or make some brownies and ask him to try one but don't tell him they have bud in them, let him figure it out :smoking:. Good luck man.

3. Man just be honest, and i wanted to say whats up im from richmond to

4. just sit next to him one day and start talking about the truth about weed, then hell start saying good shit and ask him if he smokes bud, and make him feel liek ur not confronting him

5. This is good "Dad I was looking in your room for *insert whatever* and I found some weed..do you smoke? Well then is it alright if I smoke?" offspring.

But i don't want to just say DO YOU SMOKE? B/c that leaves up in his mind the possibility that i am against it. But I am some what doubtful he thinks i am against it....

What part of richmond. I live in Chesterfield.

6. you just have to man up and say something.....he's your dad, no one on this board is gonna be able to tell you how to confront him better than you know yourself.......as long as you're 18 and a fairly responsible person, your pops should have no problem with you blazin......

when i turned 18, my dad asked me if i wanted to smoke a joint with him (they had already caught me smoking a bunch of times).......ever since that day, my dad and i have had a different type of relationship.....i can be more open with him, tell him shit that most sons cant tell their dads (about drugs, bitches, partys, fights, etc)......in fact, i think my dad likes it even more that i do...he was tokin by himself all those years while i was growing up and now he has buds to smoke with, since he chills with us when my boys are over.....

getting to the point, say something to your dad.....he'd prolly love having his son as a bud buddy

7. I know . Your all right.

I need to fucking man up and its that plain and simple.

8. Dude go ask him now. Quit fuckin around or it isn't gonna happen! Sooner the better.

Now! What you had before perfect. You were lookin for something and you found a stash. Don't say "do you smoke", say "since you smoke I would like to tell you that I do as well" and describe to him that you think it'd be a cool opportunity to smoke with him if he agrees.

Map up NOW! I'm waiting and I want to see how it went down before I go to sleep tonight. You have 3 hours.

9. Hanover.

10. haha have you asked him yet?......maybe ur dad uses it for medical purposes and doesnt actually like doing it but does it for some med issues.....so he might be against u doing it when u have now medical problems....or i dunno haha......hope it goes welllll.
    peace

11. I would do it the opposit way, I would confront him that you enjoy smoking. Hopefully before you have to keep talking, this would bring up his memories when he was around or your age smoking and remember the good times, and his mind might adapt slowly where he wouldn't get shocked about the subject for sec. Probably he will enjoy telling some stories about those times and he will probably say he lights up still.

wow i read that again, just did my night :smoking: blaze and not all here right now.

keep up us updated.

12. If I was you I would go with the Half Baked idea but dont tell him shit just set up the date then roll a fat joint during the begiining of the movie ask him if he has a light spark your blunt and pass it to the left chances are he will know you know and it will be all good you never know he might be a grower too free buds if he doesnt grab the blunt oh well keep smoking P.S I wish my pops was still alive and I could blaze with him :cry: :cry: cherish wat you have little buddy

13. Yeah i aggree as well..
    But yo mrtwomuchskill....that reallly sux u dont got a dad....i wish my dad was a pot head back in the day...well i wish there was a way to find out if he was haha....casue my dads hardd as hell to see what he use to do.......i wounder if some like criminal record lookup thing would tell me if he had some sort of thing with hittin the buddha back in tha day ahha....

14. the suspence is killin me if i found my pops stash wed be high 20mins from then..

15. I demand updates!!

16. hahaha ya same i want to know what happend to him...what if he just hasnt been on because he told his dad and his dad like grounded him hahaha.....thats why ya needa get back on and telll us yo. Have u man'd up and asked him? i wannak now how it went...or if u got in trouble or w/e haha

17. I am sorry for the slow update....:rolleyes:

Well NO i have not manned up, but the night isn't over. Both my parents are going to Cali tomorrow morning till saturday late at night and I want to confront my dad sometime tonight hopefully.

And say something like I know you smoke and I found your stash. And wanted to know if I could use some alone while your gone.

Or say i found your stash.
    and wait for his response

I need to catch him tonight in the workout room chilling or packing!!!
    He'll be packing late tonight or sort of late alone in the workout room. Looking at his closet or something and thats where i found it. I might just have to reach back there and be like whats that smell. Or look at what i found.

!!!! I have too tonight!!!:hello:

If for some reason i can't or don't it will have to be sunday or afterwards.....:eek:

Wish me luck. :wave:

And i know he doesn't use it for med b/c we live in VA......Shoulder pain actually. Damn he could be using it for that since it hurts all the time now from football....But still...?:confused:

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

18. hahah no way are u like allowed to use it virginia?? what are the laws there for it?

19. So what ever happened? Did you confront him or what?

20. yeah.............im still woundering tooo....maybe he got grounded or sum shit from the comp because he confronted his dad ...hah....