Busted by the cops last night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Alright we just finished smoking bong loads at my friends house when we all decided to take a trip to the park and just fuck around (not smoke). We get to the park at 10:00 and find a metal bat in the park's baseball dugout. We start screamin and stuff and hittin the bat against the fence which caused the neighbors to think there was a fight. Cop rolls up so we all take off to the other end of the park where 2 more cops surround us. We sit down on the curb and they get all our info. Just then did I realize that my bud was still in my pocket! As they are questioning us, I discreetly pull it out and place it on the curb next to us. I was hoping when they found it that no one would admit to it and we wouldnt get in trouble but boy was I wrong. They find weed on 2 of my other friends and after threatening to charge us all for the weed my friend's friend bursts out "It was his weed" and points right to me. So now I have to go to court for possession once again. Now I was really worried that since I have had to go to court for possession in the past that this would be my second offense causing me to lose my license and stuff. Thing is, the court appearance was 1 year ago from last month so all the charges were dropped last month from earlier.

*TIP* If you are going in the public to hang around but not smoke, make sure to leave your weed behind.

2. dude that sucks but you shouldve left it in your pocket, they had no reason to search you

3. Untrue, they ran.

4. Yup... That's why whenever a cop stops near me, I'm the first to walk up and talk to him. Weed on me or not... Blazed outta my mind or not... I know they have no reason to search me, and the most they can do is ask for my ID, check for warrants, and give me back... lol. Don't ever put your hands near your pockets when talking to a cop. They they can pat you down on suspicion of weapons...

5. dude i would kick that kids ass for narking on me....fuck him man i hate sniches.....

6. why were you hitting shit with a bat near peoples houses? with pot on you?

7. KILL THE RAT! i hate fuckin narco ass fags...my friend narced on me once..not anything dealing w/ legalities so i forgave him but by god that shits gay as hell

8. You're not the only one man...

9. Yeah if that happened I would have just looked at the kid when he said that and been like "..DUDE!...."

10. Yep...

Stoned or not with or without any on you...what the fuck gives ya the right to go making all sorts of noise 'just cause'?

Even without getting into that whoever made the noise is a fucking moron... night + noise + people screaming stupid shit = people call the cops

I've been fucked with for doing nothing...you drew 'em right too you then ran. That's pretty fucking stupid....and while I feel sorry for ya and agree the snitch is a pussy you all still stuck around together and did the retarded clang clang clang deed for no reason.

The little things ALWAYS bite you in the ass...remember that

11. What bothers me about the whole situation is that while running through the park away from the first cop we saw I had a good 20-30 second span I could have easily hid the stash but chose not to since the car was less than 15 feet away and I thought I could get away... Oh well you win some, you lose some. I guess I am gonna stay clean till my court date and see what is to come with that... probably another GAY ass drug class with UA's

12. dude, dude, dude what the hell were you thinking? this whole thing sounds fucked up. first, you go to the park at 10 (most parks in my area are off limits at 10) that's a red flag. second, you had weed in your posession (if you go some where and have to have weed always stash it at least 50 feet away or more to avoid a drug charge) that's a big red flag. third, you break the law by disturbing the peace when you've already been convicted on a drug charge in the past, huge red flag. i bet it was fun at the time but not any more. i'm not raggin on you man but those charges will start piling up on you. i agree with the other posts you just have to kick that guys ass than kick it some more and when you see him again do it again so he gets the point. once a narc always a narc keep him away from you at all times. let me guess you (bieng the nice guy) probably turned him on to the weed right? if ever there was a case to set someone up that bitch is it for fucking with your freedom. sorry for rambling but i just hate punk ass wanna be friends who turn a dime on you. good luck on your case , peace out.

13. The thing is, the cop was threatening to charge us all for the weed and the guy that narced on me I hardly knew. It was my friends' friend. As soon as he did it I gave him the stare of death and could tell he was really nervous. He lives no less than a block down from me so I know where to go once all this is settled over.

14. haha "the stare of death"...whoop his ass!

15. Sugar something....lol don't waste time with him personally.

You already have 2 things on your head...you DON'T need a fucking assault charge on top of that. Least if you sugar his moped or something it's just a random act of negative karma on his ass. He's probably fucked others over so it'll be a hard guess to say the least

16. Well if it's a first offense and less than 15g's, you have nothing much to worry about. But as for your friend, he deserves a good talking to, or a thump upside the head at least. I've been in situations with weed stashed under my nuts 'cause we were getting pulled over, phillies sitting in the ride and all, and nobody even thought about narking. It's a respect thing, I mean what the hell. Dumbass.

Guess he couldn't handle the pressure, not even worth smoking with. Meanmugging is one thing, but I guess you should think before you do something about it - if he'll nark about a little bit of weed, he'll probably pin assault and battery on you too. Narks...

17. Yeah... They got a point about the assult thing... If you got friends he doesn't know, you could have some of them do it, so it can't get pinned on anyone.

I'm not normally one to advocate violence, but I hate narcs man. That dude deserves as ass woopin.

18. I'm not a violent person, but a narc deserves what's coming to 'em in my honest opinion.

19. Man, iths is totally your fault.

20. Umm, suck my dick bitch?