Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busted By Mom.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by peacetoker90, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Well im not really sure why, but my mom went through my room 2 days ago and found all like 11 of my pieces/bongs/papers/grinders. she didnt find any weed though, but she found cigarettes and was more pissed that i smoke cigarettes than pot. so i told her i would stop buying cigarettes and that all the other stuff was for tobacco only, and well we just ended it right there, and im just under a close eye until i move out. but i am glad she knows now, its just a relief to know she still cares about me but will still let me live my own life. time to keep on token:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. If my mom wasn't around, my stepdad would be alright with me toking a few bowls after work.

My mom, on the other hand, seems af if she's been a parent for too long. Theres no distinction between times when she's just trying to be a good parent and the times where she's just being a bitchy angry douchebag. Its come to the point where I pretty much ignore her if she's bitching me out about something. I'll just apologise and say its all my fault.. Then she gets even more pissed.

I swear, if she smoked a few bowls, she'd chill right out.

3. Yeah, I would definitely consider yourself lucky man. When I got caught, my parents reacted as if I was on heroin. I mean I know it's good to know they care, but at least your mom let's you live your life and by your own standards and not those of our corrupted government with their propoganda lies. My parents flipped out and had cops come to our house because of my dad seeing my pipe in one of my drawers. Now I just lay low, and do it behind their backs. I would prefer them knowing and accepting my habit, but that won't happen with my folks. So I'm just trying to prove to them I can be a responsible and social human being just like any other person, regardless of their usage of marijuana or not. Maybe once they start to see an improvement I'll let them know I was smokin this entire time, maybe not. Just my 2 cents, good luck with your mom man.

4. yeah, i just gotta lay low untill i move out, but ive been doin it for years so nothin really knew, kind of lower stress to know that she knows.

5. lol, my mom has caught me several times. she pretty much stopped mentioning it to me. its kinda funny honestly. I come home stoned and she takes one look at me( I stopped using eye drops, its not good to use them all the time) and sees the blood shot eyes and knows. I got stoned. oh well. I smoke in my room and all. its ok, I guess.

6. I never really did get caught when i lived with my rents, but when i was about 17 i sat them both down and straight up told them both, they seemed pretty accepting, i tried to educate them on our beautiful plant which helped a lot.

Education is key!

7. my mom tried doin the whole go through my room thing but when she did and found stuff she took it for herself and made a big deal about it...now shes just like whatever, but if she found half teh stuff in my room she wouldnt be too excited...and she also told my dad i was a drug dealer and all he said was its not a great life as i'm sitting there trying to explain to him that i dont sell drugs i just buy bigger quantities

8. My mom's walked in on me blazing hundreds of times. She just ignores it and tells me whatever she needs to tell me, and if she's asking for a favour I usually get up and do it. I seem more likely to do shit for her stoned than sober anyways :smoke:

9. that sucks man. when i got caught by my mom, she was trippin haha.. she walked in on me while i was rolling a blunt.. ever since she accepted the fact that i smoke weed, and she didnt stop me from doing it.. she doesnt like it, but oh well...... sometimes she be tryna clown on me too.. callin me a crackhead and shit just for smokin weed.. lol, i just laugh. im high. keep smokin.

10. i wish my parents were chill like most of yours. My parents are hella strict. My mom found an eighth and a little homemade pipe 4 years ago while snooping in my stuff while i was gone and FLIPPED out. I've never heard so much screaming/yelling and crying in my life. My parents made me go to a psychiatrist for 6 months, took away my keys and hid them while I was sleeping, and took the door off of my room so my mom could sit in my doorway until i fell asleep at night. They still give me hell and lectures whenever i see them.

11. ^ damn man, dass some crazy ass shit right there lol.

12. yeah i remember my mom used to get pissed and take all my stuff. She probably took a thousand dollars worth of crap from me over the years. Never did get any of it back. Maybe she still has it...........

I wish.

13. No offence to anyone that lives at home, but i know theres been a lot of controversy about members under 18...and if your over 18 and complaining about getting busted by your parents your either....(1) under 18..or(2) your parents are crazy and and dont respect that your an adult and can make your own decisions....

I dont know, just my two cents:eek:

14. i can respect someone keeping smoking a private thing, its no one elses business. but still after 18 parents should kinda let go

15. Yeah, I still live at home, and it's generally "our roof, our rules" with my parents. Sometimes it's a bit of a hassle, but they usually don't give a damn what I do, just as long as it doesn't interfere with their shit.

16. i got

"it leads to mental illness and depression" from one parent
    and
    " i dont want to see you overdose and die" from the other

lol wtf

17. my parents gave me so many chances to be able to smoke in peace... but i always had to go and abuse my power, shit sucks!

18. you can be 18 and in high school ya know

19. I know my mum goes through all my shit and i know shes found my weed box. She cracks these little inside jokes to herself about me smoking weed when i piss her off, i dont really mind aslong as shes cool with it.
    But still it pisses me off that she goes through all my draws and personal shit.

Also MUM is spelt with a U!!!!!!!

20. Hell yeah..i am 18 and my parents know...i straight up told them they are like well do it in the house... its safer.. okay doke mom...i tried to offer some but she denied i will work on that. :)