Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busted but not really =)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goldhaze, Dec 19, 2008.

1. So i have off campus at school so i get out at 1130 and my mom doesnt get home from work till 330. So i just got done smoking a bowl after i came home from school and i was really fucked up. All of a sudden my mom walks right into my room and my bong was just sitting on my desk in plain sight. She makes me come to her job and wait for my grandma to come pick me up and i was jus tlike fck that so i walk out the school go back home and hide all my shit. Then my grandma comes to my house and i have to stay with her for a while. Eventualy my mom comes home and i say its all used for tobacco and i get grounded for 3 days :hello:

2. I bet if you told her it was used for weed you would have been in a lot more trouble..
    Cigs will kill you. Pot won't.
    Parents tend to have such flawed logic.. :eek:

3. Yea i wouldve been in a sitload of trouble especialy since ive been arrested for it

4. i can't believe she bought the whole "yeah i use this bong to smoke tobacco" thing

seriously...

5. #5 Mannie<3sSpoons, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    Nope.
    Cigs and pot both "kill you".

Not to be a dick, but smoking anything is bad for you.. We're just lucky there's no proven link to lung cancer or physical addiction.

/ I get what you kind of mean... As in parents can be dickholes about pot, that may be illegal but does not cause an addiction in the brain and is much less likely to be smoked to the same extremes as cigarettes and still not think a cig is a big deal compared to having the devil's plant! (weed)

Anyways. I don't understand how your mom didn't make the connect; if I was your mom, I'd ask you to take a hit of tobacco from that bong... You'd have a horrible day lol.
    **EDIT***

There are 0 deaths directly related to marijuana use, but the inhaling of smoke into your lungs is not good for your health. I'll say that. :D

Dont get me wrong. I love fucking weed haha.

6. mmm sometimes. my parents would rather have me smoke weed than cigs for sure. (my parents are "upper class" too)

7. 18 year olds dont get grounded dowg?

8. Yeah I wouldn't say I was smoking tobacco if I got caught with a bong... I'd defend the weed.
    Actually, no, I'd say I was smoking shisha.

9. samesies my parents would rather i smoke than drink also

10. Well weed can cause an addiction in the brain..mental addiction..
    And yeah, smoking weed can kill you from the smoke, but the weed itself can't. i.e if you always vape or eat. So technically it can't actually kill you

11. There are 0 deaths directly related to marijuana use, but the inhaling of smoke into your lungs is not good for your health. I'll say that. :D

Dont get me wrong. I love fucking weed haha.

12. This thread got me thinking. If someone was moving like a 100Lb brick of weed and it fell on their head, they would be the first death from marijuana lol.:p if too high.

13. dont really have to worry much about that myself. my mom knows that i smoke and well she understands she would to if she wasnt a nurse and whatnot.

14. Nah, not all parents. Just the ignorant, unexperienced, mature and uninformed one's.

15. fail...:rolleyes:

16. Nice one. Soon they will give up hope. I have been caught 6 times now ahah. There is no point of them making a big deal.

17. QFT = underage much?

18. PHP:

my dad admitted he used to smoke but only says i cant cause my mom says i cant, he was the same about me drinking till my mom stopped caring now we get drunk together so im waiting for that day my mom doesnt care i get high and i can smoke with my dad. my mom told me im addicted and have a problem and asked if id ever drive stoned and boy did she flip shit when i said ya cuz the only thing bad about driving high is you might get lost

19. Been caught way too many times. If my dad catches me now i jsut say yeah im smoking weed. Your point? And he just reminds me i could get random drug tested at work. Its whatever.