busted but not charged?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by chknhwk, Jun 8, 2010.

1. k so one of my friends got pulled over and got searched they found a couple bowls worth at most. and the cops said he had reason to believe he had more at his house the guy was staying at some one elses house. he told them they could search it. and they found 6 plants pipes scales and other stuff. can they legally search your house if busted in your car and they didn't have permission from the home owner to search. no one was arrested the detective told him to come by tommorow and talk to him. he was not charged no one was arrested wtf. i need to know it was a lil to close for comfort to mine

2. What state do you live in?

Never give the police permission to search anything, ever! It doesn't matter how they bully you or threaten to throw your 14yo sister in jail if you don't confess to smoking pot (actually happened).

Everything that oozes from a police officer's mouth is a lie intended to make you implicate yourself in order for them to arrest you. It is their job to arrest you whether you are hurting anyone or not.

All you need to say is, "I don't consent to searches", and if they arrest you, "I want my lawyer".

3. right thats what i said i live in nc

4. Sounds like the detective may be working to add an informant. :eek: :mad: :cool: :smoking: