busted, but not bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Feb 24, 2005.

1. well, lol, today i got caught by my mom, but the thing is my parents already knew i smoked, and as ive stated in other threads, they themselfs smoke, but we keep that part of our lives seperate from eachother, wierd i know, but hey

well, let me explain

so i get a call, my friends comin to pick me up, this means burning bowls, well, he gets me, and we just start riding to his house, well, my mom goes out to roll up the window on my car, and whats lying on the seat, my nice new sherlock, well she takes it, shows my dad, and i get a call, its my dad, he says, "mom just found somthin in your car, come home for a minute" so im like shit, i tell my friends my pipes probly in parent custody, so i get home, and hes like, why is this in your car, and i was like, because i put it there, he says, well, what if you got pulled over, you would be fucked, seeing as im 18 now, then, HE GIVES IT BACK, he just says, well, these are pretty expensive, so here you go, when i got home, they were pretty hot, but cooled down, and it ended up being a not so bad night, friends came by to my house and we lit up in my room without a care :)

lol, ironic thing is i started a thread that was tips not to get caught, lol, and i leave my pipe laying on the seat of my car

2. Glad to hear things werent really bad for you :smoking:

3. lol, yea they could be alot worse, im just glad they didnt take my new piece, thats what i was stressin most about on the way home, lol, was the fact that "oh man, my nice new sherlock, nooooo, there gonna take it, noo, schwaag it up NOOO" when he gave it back i was like YES!!!!!!!!!!!

4. dude, i ordered a fucking big ass pipe off of grasscity. what do you think my parents are going to say to me when that big fucking brown box arrives at my house! I dont give a fuck, i'll just ignore them.

5. oyure lucky your parents dont care. cuz mine hella do.. and yes those things are expensive and hes cool he understands that

peace

jeff