busted bong, i need a special downstem

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by burtonboarder10, Sep 5, 2012.

1. My friend gave me his 2 and a half foot water pipe, but theres something wrong with it.
    It is a straight shot with 1 perc, but where the downstem should have room to rest where it comes into the water, it slightly comes into contact with the side of the bong. im thinking my best option would to find a blower to make me a custom downstem that is just alot thinner, but i dont know if its the best option.

2. You can buy downstems at most headshops just clean yours first and take it in to find a smaller one. It doesn't matter if it touches the side as long as it's airtight and doesn't come out easily.

3. As the poster above me said, just buy a shorter downstem, there's a lot of variety when it comes to downstems. You shouldn't need a custom downstem if the only problem is that it hits the glass when its in the bong.

4. I know where you can get a free downstem

5. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']I know where you can get a free downstem[/quote]

I'm calling shananagins

6. me 2. I received two free downstems from HiSi after i told them mine had broke......
    really great customer care.