Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Busted and probably F*cked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UofKbudsmoka, Apr 23, 2010.

1. So i got busted on campus tonight with about a half quarter of bud, i was charged with possession and possession of paraphenalia...how fucked am i? and can i keep it from my parents very easily? :confused:

2. My house got searched yesterday. They raided me with a dog. They found two roaches... some stems and seeds and lastly a broken bong bowl stem. I was charged with possesion and pariphenelia.... FUCK AZ LAWS... im waiting on court papers now.

3. If you're over 18...does it really make a difference what your parents think? You're an adult.

How 'fucked' you are all really depends on your state's laws. What state are you residing in? :)

quinnphill8, what caused them to search your house?

4. Because theyre paying for my college and im from a very religious household...KY

5. I'm guessing you were in Peoria? The cops in Peoria pull all kinds of bitch tactics like that.

6. #6 Fenton Mewley, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Half quarter = one eighth

You're 18 or over, so your parents probably won't be contacted. The University probably won't contact them either.

Jail time? Most likely not. Probation, maybe. Fines, definitely. Community service, probably. My friend was charged with possession of paraphernalia, got fined and comm service.

7. Are you getting good grades and carrying a good GPA? If yes, are they really going to pushing you by taking away your education and in turn, future? If yes, then I don't know what to tell you. I would just try not to over think that aspect and just focus on getting the legal matters taken care of. If your family shuns you for a little herb than I'd consider that a pretty weak family, family should stand by you no matter what.

8. He's extremely lucky that his parents are paying for him. The thing is, it doesn't matter if his parents stop paying for college, there's loans to go to if UofK wants to continue education. It's up to him for his future, not his parents.

Also, a "little herb" kind of sounds like the Devil's tool to religious people, jus sayin'.

9. I'm at UK and my parents never found out I had a DUI... so long as your mailing address isn't their house you should be fine.

10. ya but my court date is the 19th in lexington and i'll be an hour away cuz school will be out...community service will prolly have to be in lex too, depending on wut i get...anyone know wuts the absolute worst i could get?

11. Religion is still confuses me with all of its hypocrisy. I am for, nor against it...it just seems to make groups of people irrational...

12. #12 fashox, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    fuck pigs. they have no right 2 search ur shit

13. Most schools have some kind of student affairs, if you got busted on campus you'll probably have to attend some kind of meeting about it.

14. What...?

15. Unfortunately Kentucky has not decriminalized cannabis.

For less than 8 ounces of cannabis, you can face up to a 500 dollar fine and up to a year in jail.

Paraphernalia possession is also a misdemeanor, and you'll possibly face the same penalties.

Kentucky - NORML

There's the source of my information.

My guess? You'll have some fines to pay, you'll probably be put on probation, and you'll probably have to do 20-30 hours of community service.

16. [quote name='Fenton Mewley']He's extremely lucky that his parents are paying for him. The thing is, it doesn't matter if his parents stop paying for college, there's loans to go to if UofK wants to continue education. It's up to him for his future, not his parents.

except you wont be able to get govt funded loans i.e. Stafford loans, with a current drug charge.

17. I also still live with my parents.. And i dont live in peoria but i live in arizona, my phone was confiscated for information about drug deals and plants that i were being grown.. [pthe plants wernt known untill the phone was seen. They came to my door and asked my mom if they could search.. my mom unknowingly allowed it. Im not mad at my mom because she had no idea anyhting would be in here. neither did I.

18. You'll be fine, lots of people get caught and it never seems to be as bad as think it is. Unless this isn't your first time being charged..

19. Seeing that you are not in county lock up, someone bailed you out or the cops decided not to hold you over for court and let you go with a court date, you're not going anywhere. If the cops or judge don't release you and nobody bailed you out, you are getting probation. Any time you get busted and not held is a good sign.

20. ya all i got was a citation and court date and they let me go...so will anything be mailed home?