Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bust at my school...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nujabes GC, Apr 9, 2010.

1. So apparently some dumbasses were growing in their dorm room and there was a big bust DEA and all...

How stupid can people get???

So to those thinking about ever growing in a dorm room, DONT.

2. That happened to along time friend of mine. He went to school at the University of Hawaii at Maui. Him and his roommate were growing plants in their dorm and Vice got called on them. Sounds shitty.

3. lol what idiots.

they deserve it

4. Yeah, you don't want to fuck around with that when you're living in a place that has its own rules. They just couldn't wait until they graduated/found their own place. What a bunch of idiots. :rolleyes:

5. Just got an update apparently he is getting a minimum of 13 years max of 20 for six plants. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.
    He was on the right track going to a great college and made a mistake. God this just pisses me off...

6. holy shit :O
    tht sucks

7. Lol i know a lot of people who grow in their dorms, you just need a good filter and some tight lips.

8. thats fucking rediculious. how can it be totally legal in one state, and have that kind of punishment in another

9. bullshit 13 years for 6 plants... he was either selling or was caught with other drugs

or he's black that would surely explain 13 years!

do you just love america?

10. Hell Fuckin Yes! lol. Nah but really, Its fuckin retarded on 2 parts.

1. Why the fuck would his dumbass grow in a dorm.
    2. Wat up with the 13 years for growin some plants. I could see why it would be a couple, but 13? Really.

11. OK that's what I heard from a close friend. I really hope the 13 years is bullshit because that is not fair in any way. People get 13 years for killing people while under the influence not for growing plants in their dorm room I'll keep you guys updated as to what happens. Let us hope for the best.

Peace.

EDIT: he's white not that it makes a big difference.

12. happened at my school, it was my roommate but he only got 6 months detention in a county prison with early release for model prisoner..

13. How the fuck is the US legalizing and decrim. MJ before my beloved canada? :(

Ah well, its not like the illagality of MJ actually makes a difference here haha.

14. Lol thats pretty funny. He is not going to jail at all. He will get fined and maybe some community service, but thats about it for 6 plants. If they found nothing else, they can not even get him for intent to sell.

Now if they found other stuff (Scales, other drugs, etc....) than thats another story. But if all he got busted with is 6 plants, there will be no jailtime.

15. Where did you hear that? There has been no legalization or decriminalization of pot in the US. Maybe later this year in Cali when its voted upon, but the only legal weed in the US are the states that have made it medically legal and the Feds do not even recognize the state laws and can still bust you.

16. Shit... WVU puts the drug to punishment charts right in the school newspaper the first week its open.

17. Plants are one of the easiest ways to get jailtime, I don't know what the hell you're talking about :confused:

13 years sounds ridiculous but if OP says it's true I'd believe it :(

18. :laughing: