Business help for Amsterdam

Discussion in 'General' started by drwho, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Ok friends, I am planing on going into business, I would love to start up a shop in Amsterdam. It is my dream, I have another friend who is completely dedicated to making this true. Also another friend who wants to be a cook and another for real estate( who i think could hook us up with a shop once he gets going). But I was curious as to what schooling or things I would need to get started, I am completely dedicated to starting my internet/smoking coffe shop.

Thanks for all your help.

2. come on people any help at all?

3. Take Buisness classes, begin to learn dutch now. Maybe try to take a class on dutch history if possible.

I would try to find a partner over there, to hook you up with a glassblower, a grower, etc etc.

The list gos on, but its just like a normal buisness.

4. If you wish to go to college/university first (always a smart thing), I would recommend that you take a few Business management or General Business classes. It'll help out immensely... or at least, like myself, learn a bunch of cool tax shit. This year I'll only have to pay about $1500 in taxes... everything else is written off. If it's a really good year, I'll be getting a larger refund check too...

-Antwan L.

P.S. Since you're wishing to open a new business in a different country, International Business classes will help out too...