Bushy mess!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Herbage, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I hav three bag seed plants that are 2 weeks an 1 day old an they are short an a bushy mess. I was wondering if it would be safe to clip the leaves yet cause it seems they are not getting enough light from my clfs. even though i got about 12 in there. an if so how would i go about clipping them?

2. I wouldn't trim off any leaves. Instead i would make the plant bushier by training the branches that aren't getting enough light so that they are in a position to receive light.

3. Try and post some pics, bushy is usually good.

4. That's great to hear. But im not gonna be able to post pics atm but later when i get back on i got your guys. An they are definitely bushy. they aren't growing in height that much though. Just short an bushy. Pics to come.!..

5. an its actually kinda hard to getting my lights into certain spots cause i got them in 5 gal buckets and cause they're so short an bushy an cause i got so many lights in it its really hard getting them into tight spots

6. Yea, I understand what your saying, try moving your lights higher and see if that works