Bushmaster15's grow journal-- Growing Big Worm's Genetics Blue Matter and Yeti x Prime Glue x TD

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bushmaster15, Feb 20, 2017.

1. #1 Bushmaster15, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    Had a grow journal started on RIU but it hasn't been up for weeks. Got sick of it and decided to come to GC. I've grown outdoor for a number of years. I always started plants indoors, usually between January to the beginning of February, and placed them outside in the ground (3x3 holes with amended soil) after the last frost... Resulting in monster plants by October. I've grown indoors a few times a long time ago but have lost my touch.
    We've recently purchased a new home which allows me to have a decent sized space to grow in.. My grow area is a small efficiency apartment (a 10'x10' room plus another 8'x9' room) I'm vegging in my workshop right now (under 128w of 48" T8s-4 bulbs) now but will soon repot and blast them with the MH in my 5'x5'x6.5' grow tent.
    This grow I'm running Big Worm Genetics- Blue Matter and Yeti x Prime Glue x Tight Dojo. They are about 2 weeks old from Seed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Bushmaster15, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    All plants are still in solo cups and will be repotted very soon as they've grown a little too big for the solo cups. I haven't decided whether or not I should repot in 1 gallon containers or straight into the 5 gallon buckets that I've drilled out for future LSTing.
    I will take and post pictures very soon to document growth from seedling to Harvest.

3. Transplant into 1 gallons if you dont know their sex. If you know there sex transplant into 5 gallons.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeti x Prime Glue x Tight Dojo
    About 15 days from seed.

Attached Files:

5. Blue Matter
    About 15 days from seed.

Attached Files:

6. My makeshift veg cab. It's doing a great job for now but I'm in the process of upgrading to a bigger more purpose built veg room.

Attached Files:

7. All repotted into one gallon containers. Once they get used to their pots, I will start them out under the MH. Soil mixture is about 30% perlite and potting mix.

Attached Files:

8. Ended up running out of room in my makeshift veg cab.. So I transferred all plants to my grow tent under 450w of MH for now. Temps are running high 60's to low 70's and the RH is in the mid 50's. They seem to be loving the change from T8s to the HID.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. They've perked up nicely over the past day or so.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. It has been a little while since I've updated..
    I burnt the shit out of the BM and Y x PG x TD with a neem oil solution by mixing it too strong and spraying too often. But, over the last week and a half or so, they've recovered. I ended up germinating the rest of my BM beans just to be on the safe side and ended up with 5 more plants. The newest are about a week old but already under the MH lamp.
    The oldest are about 6 weeks old but haven't shown pre flowers yet bc of the topping and being burnt to hell and back. I did lose two plants. One of each strain.
    This picture is of the plants that recovered and the newest seedlings.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thick stems on em, nice green to them too, just popped 3 blue matter last week so i figured id peek in and see what they look like

• Like Like x 1
  12. They grow pretty fast. The seedlings grew much faster under the T8s surprisingly. I'm kind of excited about the Yeti x Prime Glue x Tight Dojo. I'll be sending them to 12/12 within the next 2 weeks or so.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Things are really starting to take back off. Plants are looking great again. Still haven't shown preflowers. If they haven't in about a week, they'll all be transplanted to 5 gallon buckets and switched to 12/12 soon after.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. The older plants are 2 months old now.. Give or take a day or two. Seedlings are around 2 weeks old and growing nicely.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Transplanted most of the older plants to 5 gallon buckets tonight.. Was hoping they'd show sex before transplanting but they were starting to get root bound in the 1 gallon pots. Now I'll have to wait another week or until they recover to flip to 12/12. I was going to hold off on the younger plants but I'm just going to flower all the plants at the same time. I'll post pics sometime within the next few days.

16. All plants have been transplanted to their final pots. I've got 2 BM and 2 Y x PG x TD in 5 gallon buckets.. 2 BM in in 3.5 gallon Buckets and 5 BM seedlings (3.5 weeks old) in 1/2 gallon pots. I'm going to give them one more week of veg and I'm going to change the light schedule to 12/12.
    The older plants have fully recovered from being burnt to hell and back and I'm hoping that it didn't stress them too much.
    I will definitely being running feminized beans from here on out bc they haven't shown pre flowers yet and it's been around 2.5 months.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just got done with another LST session on the older plants. I'm debating on whether to top them and risk delaying the onset of their preflowers or just letting them grow naturally. They'll be tiny regardless bc of their small pots. My pocket microscope crapped out on me.. Probably due to all of the years being in my pocket.. Hiking to my guerilla patches.
    Another thing I'm debating on is keeping the MH bulb in for the first week of 12/12 or just switching it out for the HPS bulb. Looks like I'll have to do a little reading up on the subject.

Attached Files:

18. Another shot of them before the flip Friday.. I've been decreasing daylight hours every few days. Down to 16/8. Preflowers are starting to show.. But my pocket microscope is fucked.. As far as I can tell with just my eyes..out of the remaining older plants, I have 5 ladies. 5 out of 6 isn't bad. The seedlings are about to show I believe.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I switched the MH bulb out for HPS. I also cleaned the glass of the cool tube inside and out.. But during the cleaning, my hygrometer fell off of the reflector and snapped off one of the main growth tips on my best plant. Hoping it didn't stunt it too bad.

Attached Files:

20. Coming along nicely

• Like Like x 1