Bushisms, Giuliansms, etc...

Discussion in 'General' started by dynasty, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Bushisms

"I think...tide turning...see, as I remember it, I was raised in the desert, but tides kinda turn...it's easy to see a tide turn. Did I say those words?"

"No question that the enemy has tried to spread sectarian violence. The use violence as a tool to do that."

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"Families is where our nation finds hope. Where wings take dream."

"If you don't stand for anything you don't stand for any-If you don't stand for something you don't stand for anything!"

"The illiteracy level of our children are appalling."

"I've been hearing on the internets that we're gonna have a draft..."

"It's hard to put food on your family."

"They mis-is-misunderestimated the compassion of our country. I think they misunderestimated the will and determination of the commander in chief."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

"After all, this is the guy that tried to kill my dad at one time."

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the War on Terror."

"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended, and in the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

"Not to sound defensive, but some of my decisions have worked, like getting rid of Saddam Hussein."

Cheneyisms

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6BEsZMvrq-I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6BEsZMvrq-I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Giulinanisms

"That's really an extraordinary statement. As someone who lived through September 11th..."

"I was at ground zero, as often, if not more, than most of the workers.(Continues on)"...So in that sense, I'm one of them."

"Thank God George Bush is our president."

“Chinese people always skinny, never fat.”

“If we take back the labor unions, the legitimate businesses, eventually they become just another street gang. Spiritually, psychologically, they've always been just a street gang.”

2. I bought my friend a toilet paper roll with Bush's face on it and a bushism on every square :p

3. Heh, we have a tard for a president.

4. He's the President Quayle we never had. :D