BushDoctor - Microbe Brew

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by bigc29, Jun 23, 2013.

1. i was thinking of ordering it. its from fox farm called BUSHDOCTOR MICROBE BREW. i think its organic.
    anyone ever try this, i wanna try it for a compost tea

2. Bigc29,

With all due respect, you don't need to buy anything from a grow store to make compost tea. I would advise hanging on to your hard earned money and read the ACT thread again. It's pretty simple actually, all you need is some good compost or better yet some worm castings and a carb source for your compost tea.

The microbes in a bottle are just a few the same microbes you will extract from the vermi/compost. The bottled stuff is cultured in a reactor from those very microbes you will already have on hand. TBH......if you want to part with 30-80 dollars, buy a pound or two of worms and I can assure you that you'll receive a better return on your money.

All the best,

Chunk

3. ^^^^^ - right on Chunk.

Bush Doctor = Marketing Scam. Vermicompost FTW!

J

4. You should order it and then report back as to the authenticity of their claims.
    You don't need validation. You had the original thought , now act on it!
    Tell us how it turns out. Inquiring minds.

5. Ive used it in the past, when my options were more limited. not everyone can do it on there own depending on many things. if you can, follow Chunks lead, if not, its not a bad option.