Bush

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned_nate, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why does everyone hate him so bad. i really like him and i am very much a republican in everythikg i do almost. LIke i really like hunting and fishing and my family is farmers and ranchers but yea i dont see why everyone hates him so bad:confused:

2. the sheer ignorance of that statement made me sad. sorry nate, but you, your family and it appears that more than half of america has been stupefied by republicans mixing their agenda with people\'s morals.

3. Would you like to be hunted? No, but since you can\'t figure that out, I wouldn\'t expect you to know why bush is evil. Maybe cause he\'s occupying a country for no reason!?!?!

4. Before it gets to it....please, no \"flaming\" on stoned_nate. No name calling. No indicating stupidity. It isn\'t fair nor warranted.

Thanks!

5. Thanks mom.

6. I\'m no ones Mom.

I\'m just stopping shit before it starts.

7. Like Bush would, interesting. ;)

8. No, like an Administrator should. It\'s what SJ, the owner of the City, expects.

9. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nasty, leave our rumjilly alone! :D

10. that all wrong.

RUMJIL is only enforcing law /we have all agreed/ to follow (read the term of use again, people).

Bush, on another hand, is enforcing /his/ truth onto others.

the question is: \"why do people hate bush\"

people DO NOT HATE GWB.

people are afraid of what Bush can do (like bombard a country)

and fear (when un-controlled) spawns hatred.

so the question really is, in esence : why do people fear bush?

-------------

why do people fear bush?

because he uses his army (wich so happens to be the one with most destructive
    power) without answering to any one (congres votes blindly, citizens are
    blinded)

people fear GWB, because he has the power of the most desctructive army, and there is no one to stop him.

-------------

does that answer your question :

some hate gwb because they fear the discrepancy between bush\'s power and wisdom.

11. Oh come on guys, I was kidding!!! No one saw humor in the pre-emptive tactics in a Bush thread? lol, I must be too stoned.

12. kidding or not, comparing anyone here to GWB is a most heinous crime :D

13. a little harsh with the neg. feedback, eh? I mean, I find it rude when people assume I will start name calling, while it\'s already going on in other current unmoderated threads.

14. the world can stop him, if we unite.. but hahah! like thats ever gonna happen :rolleyes: lol :smoke:

15. that\'s why i think we should unite.

not to fight against bush, but to fight FOR what we ALL want (happyness)

hence my current signature, all my \"political related threads/posts\", the propaganda i am gulty of.
    I wanna make sure we all realize that truth: WE ARE ONE in our most fundamental desire.

and yes it will happend, or humanity is doomed.

16. i say the opposite, split up into communites, destoy the word country, just communites romaing about the world where they please with their own laws, if deemed necessary by the groups

17. you cant have \'communities\' with their own laws.. thats the same thing as a country isn\'t it? and their would still be punishments if these laws were broken.

i think the world needs a common goal, a world vision that would make everyone happy :)

18. i will explai this when i can type better in the morning in mer detail

19. ok so here is the deal thread starter buddy....you may have realized that most people on grass city are very liberal or well at least anti-bush/anti-conservative. i applaud you for staying true to your political convictions. its hard to stick to something when everyone

else is running the other way and hopping on the bandwagon agaist bush.
    most people on this forum stick to their guns and boast strong liberal claims against bush. if you are of the mindset of something other than a bleeding heart liberal and express your view on the forum you are likely to be shot down in some kind of way typical of the \"understanding and concerned liberal\" who claims to be open-minded.

well here is my question above all other questions brought up in this tread so far...if most of you liberals are so open-minded and so in tune with americas political heartbeat, than how come i keep on hearing so many claim \"i dont know why someone would vote for bush?\"

i think i have a pretty good grasp why kerry voters voted left in the last election. so whats so hard, why cant yall answer your own question. im not giving any hints....just do your liberal thing, think real hard, grasp the concept, understand it, and accept it...whether you like it or not. I, a mere bush voter, have managed to digest most of yalls bull shit and understand your line of thinking. so next time dont ask dumb questions or make dumb claims, and understand this one thing i would have expected such \"compassionate and actualized people” to have grasped....people have different views and they need to be respected….so don\"t diss bush supporters, I don\"t diss you.

20. I don\'t dislike bush, cause I don\'t know him. But I disagree with his ways... His oil company got rich off of laden\'s brother and then his brother dies in a freak accident in the states... in a plane crash he was flying.. his brother had very good experience in flying, a very good pilot... and we train bin laden to be a cia technician and train his men and give them money and weapons to win a war and then we piss them off somehow not sure exactly... im assuming its because america stepped in their holy land (not sure) and they attack us and \"I BELEIVE\" bush retaliates(sp?) (to try to cover up his some what of an alliance((my opinion)) with the laden family)... so no I don\'t dislike him just dont agree with his ways nor trust him too much.. and fear him, never... there is a difference between distrust and fear... but everything could just be conspiracy theory... kennedy, martin luther king, lincoln... i could go on but..... i cant think of alot of this just off hand... :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.