Bush

Discussion in 'General' started by Zimed, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Look What I found When I Went To Google These Will Make You Laugh.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are funny, no?

2. This one is the best ^^

:D

3. Hahah, bush is a fucking monkey...but monkeys are A LOT SMARTER than he is, in fact!

I feel sorry for that baby though...look at all this debt guys.

4. go bush! two more years! two more years!

well...i did vote for him

5. Two more year of Mr. "W" Bush's bullshit, and I'll be gone nuts.

6. We've all made mistakes, it's ok.

Those are funny hell.

7. Most of those are funny, but the pictures of him looking like a monkey... Before I start note this, I hate bush with a PASSION! I'm definitley NOT pro-bush! With that said here it goes ;p He is the president of the U.S. Think how many photographers are taking his picture every single day. If I had to guess I'd say at least 100 or more a day. Think how many pictures that is! If he was making a silly face in just .1% of them he'd have a hell of a lot of stupid looking pictures! The pictures are taken out of context and I bet you if you were doing what he was doing at that point in time you'd look just like him in the sense of sillyness. i.e. about to take a bite of ice cream, about to say I don't know, about to do anything you'd look a little weird. Anyways the point of me saying this is the monkey pictures is just a waste of time for whoever made it. It's sad that he actualy put that much time in making Bush (who we all already know is a complete arrogent idiot) look like an idiot!

-Maybe more to come, I have to eat now.

8. This one is incorrect....

... I'm pretty sure he's not well exercised ;)

9. How dare them compare Bush to chimpanzees! That is completely unfair to those chimps, they deserve better than that. :D

10. uh, he jogs every day. thats not even a well kept secret. so yea, research.

11. GAWD!!!1shift

12. I think you guys are a little tough on him.

I think he's doing a good job!

13. uh, I think you missed the point. probably even a little bit more then Pearl Harbor missed the point. so yeah, research.

14. hahaha those pics are jokes only 3 reasons why i wont move to the states 1. Bush 2. im not paying for my own healthcare i think thats just retarded 3.weeds better priced in canada

15. And 8 years of anger comes flooding back. Remember the one ring meme lol?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app