BUSH - 8 To Break It... OBAMA - 8 To Fix It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ThinkerThunkIt, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I would call him Diet Romney

2. Obamas doing a great job,for the snakes that he works for.Its not us..

3. Wait, wait ...

How about 'Bush 8 to Break It, Obama 4 to Bury It'

4. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mirvs again." :(

5. i almost drove off the road laughing today. i saw an obama '08 sticker (hey we all make mistakes) and a ron paul '12 sticker on the same car (proves that some people learn from their mistakes) was a hot 20 something driving too..tried to get her to pull over so we could discuss pole...errrr poll numbers. alas

6. Really tired of everyone dogging on Obama. He won in a landslide. Take your head out of your ass and hold yourself responsible for the president you voted in. Every fucking election you can't just go all "OH NOE! HE AINT PAYIN MA MORTGAGE!!" and hate on the newest President. You will never be satisfied with any elected official and thats just a fact. Seriously people the Republican candidates are an absolute joke. I had a lot of hope for Ron Paul after seeing him in the #2 spot two weeks running, and now he isn't even anywhere near that.

Bend over and take another 4 years of Obama. You know its most likely going to happen anyway. Who the fuck else would you even want to run this country other than RP who has no chance because of how crazy the conservative media is.

7. More like he's trying to fix all the shit Bush couldn't get away with....

8. i don't know where you get your info. RP is still the front runner. he will most likely win iowa, and if he can bag new hampshire he will be in great shape to get the nomination.

and the media is liberal, not conservative...yes even fox

9. Good thing the media controls everything. We should stop being stupid and thinking that we can actually vote for elected officials. We should just accept presidents that make this country worse instead of complaining like little babies.

Thank you for that shining gem of brilliance. Where would we be without you?

10. [quote name='"Spikoli"']

i don't know where you get your info. RP is still the front runner. he will most likely win iowa, and if he can bag new hampshire he will be in great shape to get the nomination.

and the media is liberal, not conservative...yes even fox[/quote]

Agreed. I didn't vote for obama. I voted for mcain, but only s the lesser of two evils, imo at the time.
    It is funny to see people relying on FoxNews for conservative news. While more conservative than cnn, msnbc and the networks. They are far from being THE conservative voice. I miss Glenn Beck.