Burry me or Burn me?

Discussion in 'General' started by NevrADullMoment, Aug 25, 2008.

1. #21 ihugtrees, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    i want a memorial ganja garden just like peter tosh,

or i'd like to be dropped down attached to strings at my wake, and have me dance around, then shot out of a giant cannon shaped like a double thumbed fist clutching a peyote button with fireworks

2. I want my body to be donated to science

3. I´d like it for my body to be pushed off of an airplane strapped with TNT and blown the fuck up several thousand feet in the air. Seems pretty kickass to me.

If it´s illegal (probably is) or something, I´ll ask to be burned.

Either way I´m taping myself get drunk and smoke and stuff and say everything I´ve always wanted to say, and then show it at my funeral party (cause it´s gonna be a kickass party, none of that church shit) and randomly tell close friends to CHUG CHUG CHUG or smoke an entire blunt for me right now, and if they don´t I´ll tell someone else to kick them in the nads.

4. my cool is difrent from your cool...no prob.:smoking::wave:
    but still..i am cooler..:plol

5. funeral pire

no tears

i want laughter and partying

and people smoking, drinking, and doing all sorts of drugs

yeah my life savings will be used for a giant party

6. I want to be put in the ground in the woods, or somewhere that will benefit from my decomposition. No formaldehyde or other preservatives. No casket. No gravestone. Just a simple shroud made of natural hemp (or something of the like). I never understood why people go to cemeteries to see a loved one's name on a rock.

7. The plains Indians did some cool stuff with above ground burials, that might be cool. While I was talking to my Dad I suggested cremation but that is only half of the story. For the funeral, you go somewhere cool, put a half stick of dynamite in the ceramic urn and go out with a bang.

8. I could care less what happens to my body when im done using it

Whatever the person in charge of it decides. Using the orgams, cremation, burying, or if they get some kick outta throwin my bodies ashes into the ocean then go for it

When im dead whatever happens to my body will have no effect on me just those around so use it for whatever

Need a paperweight for work? A door stop perhaps? My body can do that too!

9. They dont go there for a rock....

Its the memories and vibes that kinda get thrown and locked in that area. Going there is like visiting those memories.

10. I wish to be jettisoned into outer space

11. il be dead so i wont care.

bury me

12. I'm really claustraphobic so being buried isn't very appealing.

Then again, being burnt the fuck up isn't either. But I guess I'd have to lean more towards that, rather than being trapped underground for eternity.

13. im not sure i would laugh if i saw that as much as run far away fast

14. lol. funny this came up here cause I'm a funeral director! lol. Seriously, I am. Me personally, I don't want to just be buried; I want to be entombed in like a catacombs type thing. I want the best of everything. I want to embalmed hard fucking core then put into a cast bronze sarcophagus/casket (like $25,000 retail) and given a huge ceremony. And a party. But I want to be around and preserved for thousands of years. I wanna be studied by archeologists thousands of years from now and be a guide to our culture. I'm talking like even having rosetta stone things near my tomb so if all the current languages die they'll still be able to read my stone and memoirs. I'm hardcore on that shit. Maybe cause of what I do I guess...

15. I read on wikipedia about the rap group "Outlawz" mixing Tupac's ashes into their weed and smoking it but I do not know what effects it had on how high they got or anything

16. I would like to be cremated, and have my ashes scattered in space.. Or something cool like that.

I would also like to send my DNA out into space before I die..

17. I want my friends to shove my body into a UPS box, tape it up, and mail it to someone I don't like.