Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burping smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OneSpliff, Oct 17, 2013.

1. It seems like every time I smoke lately smoke comes out when I burp. Like 3 minutes after toking. Normal?

2. I don't think that's normal, maybe weed is turning you in to a dragon or something. I think you should go see a doctor as soon as possible..

3. #3 IFarmSuperWeed, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
    Edit: double post

4. Its normal if you swallow smoke when your hitting the pipe

5. hahah yea that happens to lotsa folks

6. Ive burped smoke after a cigarette a few times, but  not after weed

7. Yes def normal. That just tells me you take big ass hits lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I do it all the time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah you may be swallowing smoke. 

10. If you can make yourself burp on demand. It's the same deal

That's why it's happening you accidentally opening you gullet when you hit the weed

11. I do it all the time, especially with pipes or a joint. Sometimes with a bong if I milk it really good. 
    It's normal, nothing bad will happen. It's hilarious and I love doing it! 

12. haha perfectly normal, happens to my woman all the time after larger hits. well be talking laughing and munching like 5 minutes later, BURP smokey lol. youre just swallowing a little smoke when hitting it.

13. Yeah, happens to me after a huge (for me) bong rip, feels like the lungs max out And the stomach is next In line haha

14. Used to happen to me all the time lol

My record was like a hour after smoking... >.< :bongin:

15. One time I waked and baked before class. Then during class, I burped and smoke came out! Haha it was funny and scary because I thought I was gonna get caught

16. Me and my cousins used to do this thing we called clearin our lungs just try and push air out but keep your mouth closed and for like 10 seconds then blow and we could make smoke come out hours after.

17. #17 zgnmcdghjmzhuang, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    I don't think that's normal,