Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burping Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Is it just me or do you guys have a smoke sesh and then 5 minutes later you burp for 10 seconds and release a hell lot of smoke?

2. Lol this happens when you swallow the smoke, try inhaling instead

3. I do both, i take a big inhale, and swallow the smoke so it ghosts the hit

4. I don't swallow the smoke and still sometimes after doing a sesh and taking lots of big hits I burp a little bit of smoke. Usually that happens when I'm doing poppers (putting tobacco in the bowl of a bong (no screen) and putting the weed over top). The tobacco tastes like shit and so does the smoke:p

5. OP why do you swallow smoke.. asking for stomach cancer?

6. Yea man it has to be you must be swallowing air

7. Sounds like you're a smoke swallower in denial

8. Yes, maybe i am

9. after taking the hit breathe some fresh air

10. No offense bud but i think i know how to do a proper inhale, i do this
    1. Light bowl and inhale
    2. Draw into lungs
    3. Breath fresh breath of air
    4 SOMETIMES: swallow smoke after inhaling air after hit
    5. Exhale through nose after like 8 seconds to be safe ( get all thc)

11. .....

Attached Files:

12. How do you know if you're doing it properly ? I swallow in the smoke when i smoke a bowl but when i smoke a joint...

13. I meant i dont swallow in the smoke when i take a hit from a bowl but joints are a problem for me put a gram in the joints

14. I sometimes get the swallow reaction after inhaling but I've come to notice it's somewhat psychological, kinda like 'fearing' the hit or how it'll feel. Nowadays I'm so deprived I appreciate every second of the itchy feeling when taking a hit, so I'm pretty much past the 'fear'. :p

The joints are also burning paper, which can definitely choke you up at times.

15. I occasionally swallow. ;) :laughing:
    Just happens when you take a really big hit sometimes.

16. it's from accidentally swallowing smoke, which i've done a couple times on accident, and i call that dragons breathe when you burp up smoke haha.