Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

burping fits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ducky2027, Aug 6, 2008.

1. #1 ducky2027, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    ever since i started smoking when id reach my peak id start burping uncontrollably for a minute or to

this happen to anyone else?

2. maybe you swallowed smoke?

3. no never happened to me, but can you burp on command? i cant and it sucks because when i drink alot of beer fast i get way bloated. sounds to me like you're swallowing smoke/air when you take your hits. See if smoke comes out.

edit: damn you musicalstoner and your quick replies.

4. 1. Next time make sure you post in the appropriate forum. This belongs in the Apprentice forum.

2. Your sig is ridiculously huge. Please remove it and put in a smaller one. The size rules are 300x125 and under 20kb.

Thanks. :)

5. Im not new to smoking..

Not to be disrespectful, but why would i post it there?

6. I used to get burps real bad, still do once and a while, it lessens w/ time

7. The Apprentice forum is for questions about weed...even if you're not new. :)

8. lol calm down man. its just that once i state what i think

theres really not much more to say. :mad:

9. Are you swallowing the smoke? That can be the only reason I can see for these burping fits.

10. haha i have a friend who does the same thing, she thinks its mad funny and tries to burp in my face when im driving..other then swallowing smoke the only thing i can think of is are you using some kind of carbonated beverage for cottonmouth? :rolleyes:

11. dont worry man i was just playin :)