Burnt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bubbles42O, Feb 23, 2012.

1. When you guys smoke with your friends an eventually run outta weed and get burnt out do you guys ever have just a awkward silence because your so tired/burnt?

2. yeah this has happened more times than I'd like to admit... :p

Thats why you need some monster! Its the elixir of the gods if your burnt.

3. it would work but i hate the taste of monster or really any energy drink.
    they all sorta have the same weird aftertaste.

4. Yes lol. Theres been moments where its like a 5 or 6 minute silence where we're just jamming to music in my car lol. Its really not that akward at all, Hell there's been silences with like 4 people in the car at once.

The only time its akward is when we're not high

5. thats what im talking about when were all burnt out and know one knows what to say.

and coffee will work didnt even think of that :eek:

6. happens all the time when were just so dam high we dont know what to do with our selves. usually got music playin so its not dead quiet were all just zoned out listenin to it at the same time.

7. That happened in mid-blunt a few days back. Me and 4 other guys were burning on a porch, and it was quiet for about 4 minutes straight. Everyone was just looking at eachother, red-eyed as hell, waiting for the other to say something.

8. im so fuckin lit right now, haha jesus, i had too much weed today but when we run out normally we just walk around and chill i guess hahhaaa and call up other peopel to get moreeeeeee

9. This fucking happens everytime lmao:p

10. This used to happen every single time late at night on the way home. Not a big deal sometimes silence is the most relaxing.

11. there's silence but it ain't awkward..

12. theres a silence...then when it becomes awkward, we smoke again. :cool:

we never run out of weed. (well we do but you know :hello:)

13. i dont even think its a silence its more of what the fuck do i do lol

14. Theres times i smoke n 30 mins later i be in my head like fuck when are they leavin so i can lay down lmao