Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnt Out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheDoorsOfPerception, Aug 5, 2014.

1. I'm about an every day toker once a day and just came off about a month and a half t break.. So my question do you guys ever feel just burnt out/slow after a couple days of pretty heaving toking? My tolerance was back down real low and the past week I just spent blazing all day and getting fucked on edibles once my night was clear and my tolerance shot right back up as well as I just feel slow and a little spent. Any one else ever feel like this? Thanks blades :smokin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Not really for a few days, but I'll definitely feel sluggish for the rest of the day if I smoke in the afternoon. Although, that doesn't happen when I wake n bake. Weird.

That's why I keep my smoking to night time :)

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Smoking anything will give me a short lasting high(1-2 hrs) and after that I will feel like 50-80% of my energy, depending on how much I smoked, has been sapped for the rest of the day. Even just one bong hit, I will feel not 100% full of normal energy even at the end of the day. Only refreshes after a nights sleep and not smoking during the day. It's just something that comes with the high for me, and a reason I don't smoke much anymore, I would wake up after a 8-10 hours sleep and pass right back out for 4 hours after smoking in the middle of the day, shit knocks me straight out, zaps all my energy right when I blow out the smoke.

4. I use to have that problem when I was younger, I realized it was because when I'd smoke I'd just vibe to music, watch a movie or play video games. I'm guessing most of the bud I was picking up when I was younger was an indica too which didn't help haha. Now that I'm older I can wake up, rip the bong and get shit done until 10 pm then my roommate and I have a smoke out.

->I smoke weed<-