Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnt-out feeling EVERYTIME?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hockeyman07, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Everytime I smoke weather it is dank, vaping mids, smoking a bowl...I feel burnt-out right after the high wears off. Usually 2-3 hours after I feel real heavy and just want to sit down.

Any way I can prevent this/treat this? I can't always sleep after everytime I smoke.:smoke:

2. I have this same problem, but I smoke reg. I think the better the weed, and the less you smoke, the less problem you'll have. But that's just my thoughts, I really don't know.

3. How long have you been smoking? And what are you smoking the weed out of?

I noticed when I first started smoking I would be very burnt out, but it doesn't happen anymore unless I smoke A LOT.

4. I have been smoking 2 years pretty consistently. I usually smoke out of a piece or bubbler, occasionly a vape.

5. Yeah. There really isn't anything you can do about the burnt out after feeling of mj. The only thing I can say is the longer you smoke the less and less it happens, you will still feel out of it, but it will start to become more normal I guess and you get used to it.

Its really still all about tolerances, and the more you smoke on a daily basis the more you get used to- all of the feelings..

Like when I first started smoking I had the most intense weed hang overs, now even if I take a month t break I feel nothing in the morning...

But getting high in general kinda does that to ya.

6. This happens to me after smoking heavily and staying high, then when ym high wears off i have a MASSIVE headache and just want to lay down. But when i first started smoking i had the same problem you have

7. Try smoking sativa

8. same thing happens to me, i smoke pretty good weed average of twice a day. but you never know when someones gonna smoke u up haha. but yea recently ive been just falling asleep afterwards and dont really get high anymore, exceptions apply haha. never give up though just keep on smoking!

9. that's when you pack another bowl..

10. Mj is a stimulant/depressant, aka it increases heart rate at its peak but you eventually crash. Smoke before the crash and drink a coffee

11. Beat me to it. :cool:

This is something that you'll get used to overtime, but try smoking less, maybe that'll help.

12. smoke some more weed. and forget about it

13. Smoke more.

14. Its already been posted, but I second the coffee. My buddy and I always go grab a cup of coffee when we start to crash.

15. I would imagine drinking water may help get rid of the burnt-out feeling. Not just while you are burnt-out, but before you smoke, during smoking, and as your high comes down.

Water = freak magic

-
    SwetnK