Burnt Down House!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AllGoofedUp, Nov 9, 2010.

1. this isnt what you think. i didnt burn down my house smoking, BETTER! so heres the whole story. I was at a friends house (this was when i was 12, never smoked before) and we were bored. we thought it would be a good idea to go silly string a house or car or something. so we grab the silly string, and head out around his neighborhood. we find this big black suburban with full window tint and decide to silly string it (ik retarded idea, plus this is in the ghetto). we cover the ENTIRE car in like 3 cans of silly string and as were walking away, i squint and notice that theres someone in the car. FUCCCCCK!!!! i start sprinting amd im like " colin, run!!!' and him being a dumass just says no. I yell to him, "there someone in the car, run!!!!" he doesnt believe me, but finally turns aorund and we see 2 kids (probly like 15 years old) walking towards him. we eventually run down into the creek and get all wet an they stop following us. we wade over to the other side of the creek and try to smoke this joint i rolled out of tea. (btw: whenever i smoke joints now, i smoke em mixed with apple or peache bigalow tea, it tastes sooooooo good). we are walking alongside the creek and see that this condo is all taped up, fences and stuff around it, because the top floor burned down! he finds a pack of cigs right by one of the fences and we look in. most of the stuff from the house is still there, its all black and the roof is burnt off but there still furniture. we climb over the fence and go inside. i check under the bed and in the closet for stuff. i come out with this big metal box, it looks kinda cool. inside, drum roll please, is a blue spoon pipe, a hugeass bag of mids, and a bunch of condoms. lol at the time, the condoms seemed like tresure to us. we leave most of the weed, probly take like 2 grams worth and the pipe and condoms. (i feel bad now, we probly shoulda left the pipe.) my frined checks the rest of the closet and finds 2 unoped box sets of led zeppelin and takes one of them. that night, we both camp out in his backyard and smoke it. we didnt get high, but i still think it was a pretty cool story

2. Them there paragraph thingies do wonders to reading.
    But if all you wont to do is type ....carry on. :rolleyes:;):smoke: